Remove this Banner Ad

Deddy

Sheezel Lover
Mar 4, 2011
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls, Australian Boomers
My school uses our local footy teams colours Green and Gold for sports and our team nickname the Kangaroos or Roos.

My school use to use ugly green and gold stripped jumpers that where about 10 years old but npw they are taking ideas for a new jumper so can you help. If your jumper gets picked i will buy you a free one in your size and with your number. (I will pm you if your jumper is choosen)

They only rules are
Colours: Green and Gold.

Thanks guys. :thumbsu:

Edit: not really a discussion but i had to choose something.

Re: Help my school pick a new footy jumper!!!

Aye, my school had some really thin and old cotton jumpers (like you describe). We recently got new ones, two sets in fact. They're green and gold striped. Teamed with black shorts and green and gold hooped socks, they look really great. Our school is the oldest High School in the states oldest settlement, so it looks pretty classic and timeless.

I'd suggest that. However our jumpers variate in the two sets. One set is like Hawthorn, but the number panel is all green, with white numbers. The second set has a completely green back. I'm not sure what looks better, really.

Aye, my school had some really thin and old cotton jumpers (like you describe). We recently got new ones, two sets in fact. They're green and gold striped. Teamed with black shorts and green and gold hooped socks, they look really great. Our school is the oldest High School in the states oldest settlement, so it looks pretty classic and timeless.

I'd suggest that. However our jumpers variate in the two sets. One set is like Hawthorn, but the number panel is all green, with white numbers. The second set has a completely green back. I'm not sure what looks better, really.
Yeah our jumpers where the exact same. I think we will keep the green and gold stripes but i would like to see what peole come up with.

How's this?

schooldesignthnigo.png

Thanks guys, will enter them all if i can. :thumbsu:

Bumped for a good cause. :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kangaroos made me think of the best jumper North ever had.
So I adapted it to your colours.

(I believe Maroochydore in the AFLQ wear something like this, though that might have White as well.)
School.gif

Love this design.

I too had green and gold stripes for my school uniform. Was terrible.
This is much better.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back