Heppell on 360

Remove this Banner Ad

Feb 21, 2006
Muckertal
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Turtles, NYJets, Celtics, Tottenham
Just watching this interview now - these guys are on another planet. Still refusing responsibility, still claiming they've been hard done by, claiming that he's comfortable with what he was given but the club refuse to acknowledge what they were given, refusing to understand the strict liability concept for athletes and why it is important etc etc This is why the public sentiment is not with the players or the club. They just refuse to accept any responsibility and still don't get it.

Heppell thinks people who have called him a drug cheat don't know all the facts - maybe those specific ones don't but to think the public are just stupid and they are the innocent victims is wonderland tripe. They have been living in that bubble so long that it is their reality - in the real world people know what went on or have enough of a clue to fill in the gaps and that's why they think Heppell, his teammates and his club are drug cheats.

What a cheat. Comfortable he knows what he was given - but nobody else seems to know. Comfortable he was only given stuff that was ok, and that people calling him a cheat are just ignorant, but says he feels massively let down by the club and has no issue with the finding. Says they never concealed anything, but fails to mention all the times they did fail to declare as required to.

To swallow all that, you'd have to be the kind of stupid that thinks hundreds of jabs at an offsite clinic is just some vitamin C to stop you getting the flu.

Where in the world does a convicted drug cheat get a brand new regular spot on a leading TV panel show about that sport?

Imagine Lance Armstrong getting caught and two weeks later commentating the Tour De France? WTF?

We are such a backwards country..

Australia has form in this area... Warne did commentary during his year off.. For that matter so did the BBC in the UK!

Where in the world does a convicted drug cheat get a brand new regular spot on a leading TV panel show about that sport?

Imagine Lance Armstrong getting caught and two weeks later commentating the Tour De France? WTF?

We are such a backwards country..

I hear sharapova has already got a gig commentating at the 2017 Australian open

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heppell knows what he was given and is comfortable? Hunter doesn't? Big difference in salary talking here. Something is not right and these players are not as innocent as i first thought or they are delusional? This isn't over by a long way, i still believe many of these suspended players will not be at Essendon in 2017.

Our drug cheats were just unlucky and need to be looked upon in a sympathetic light.
Chinese female swimmers built like Arnie, Armstrong seven tours , any sportsperson in Russia well they are cheats.

The russian kids probably went looking for drugs as soon as they could spell d r u g s . It wouldn't surprise me.

although a shitload of drugs of all kinds are imported into this country, theyre ALWAYS consumed by accident

So Heppell, what are these facts we need to know?

A rough transcription:
"Everthing's fine, we're all good, nothing happened, I don't know anything"
"It's all documented anyway, I'm fine."
"Why would we do anything bad?"

And I had to put with Robbo for that.

My IQ has gone down several points watching that show again, I'm now an idiot.

So Heppell, what are these facts we need to know?
I think these facts are in a good place and refuse to leave coz it's nice and warm and margaritas are served at noon.

The problem is, no-one in the AFL media has ever asked them the hard questions. They are babied and mollycoddled beyond belief. A bunch of sycophantic morons that call themselves journalists. If the players are so confident they have done nothing wrong, perhaps they can go before a journalist that will give them a grilling instead of just calling them all brave. It's pathetic.

Heppell knows what he was given and is comfortable? Hunter doesn't? Big difference in salary talking here. Something is not right and these players are not as innocent as i first thought or they are delusional? This isn't over by a long way, i still believe many of these suspended players will not be at Essendon in 2017.

They will be on their own planet their heads are already filled with enough helium with the dribble they are dribbling out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back