Universal Love Hey Eddie, surprise

Remove this Banner Ad

This is the issue. Everyone is scared of him. Even Gilligan. This is why those outside of the Malbun bubble need to attack him at every opportunity. It is imperative that Koch gets West Coast and Sydney (Adelaide to a lesser extent) on board with this. It's not just about the Prison Bars per se, it is about the treatment of the "interstate" teams and the inherent and pervasive Victorian bias that permeate the entire league. How this a-hole has the ear of those at the top. How they bend to his wishes over others. The corruption needs to be exposed at every opportunity. fu** McGuire. fu** him all the way to Hell.
He's an ugly fish no doubt, the self serving trout who fails minimum standards. His career is our walk of shame. Should've nipped him in the bud long ago.

Pleasantly surprised by the panelists on 360 and the couch tonight.

Pro bars and barred up over our forwards.

The court of public opinion, outside of Collingwood and camry numptys of course, is turning in Ports favour.

You say that like it's a bad thing

Not off the seat man that’s for desperates who don’t mind inhaling a spot of urine with their 20% pure coke.

Classy people do it off the bog roll holder.

At least that’s what I’m told.

Hutchie on classified - " they should be sanctioned for what they did post game"

He couldn't really explain why though when pushed.... Something about bending the rules ? Thought he was going to say "the vibe" the fat loser.

Lloyd - " yeah they won't be wearing it again unless it goes to court"

Pretty much as expected... This lot continue to jerk Ed off

Was that a legitimate letter?
I always think that seemed off.. what club president would offer another club a little challenge like that. Seemed amateur.

The same President who offered the challenge was the guy in charge during the infamous Winmar/McAdam game at Victoria Park — and commented, “as long as they conduct themselves like white people, well, off the field, everyone will admire and respect [them]”.

It disrupts the natural order and doesnt mesh well with their massive sense of entitlement.

This.

They carry on like they’re West Coast to our Freo, yet they’ve had every free kick, advantage and leg-up compared to Port, and they’re reduced to clinging onto that extra flag they jagged thanks to the deplorable McIntyre Eight as the only perceivable edge they have left.

Hutchie on classified - " they should be sanctioned for what they did post game"

He couldn't really explain why though when pushed.... Something about bending the rules ? Thought he was going to say "the vibe" the fat loser.

Lloyd - " yeah they won't be wearing it again unless it goes to court"

Pretty much as expected... This lot continue to jerk Ed off

Its Eddie's show. He owns it. Directive from him, especially without him on it, would be to shut it down. Before he probably liked the pantomime of it all, now it's getting big on him, he sends in the minnions to defuse it. He'll come out with his own preprepaired faux serious monologue on Wednesday night because the campaigner has to have the last word. Guarantee it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its Eddie's show. He owns it. Directive from him, especially without him on it, would be to shut it down. Before he probably liked the pantomime of it all, now it's getting big on him, he sends in the minnions to defuse it. He'll come out with his own preprepaired faux serious monologue on Wednesday night because the campaigner has to have the last word. Guarantee it.

Kochie has an opportunity to respond to anything Eddie “Big Jowls Big Howls” McGuire says on Wednesday night on Thursday morning and Friday morning etc etc.

Spot the odd one out
7eec1769fd2abbf83c03c02f19fc611e.jpg
5f3dd4b0f813f922bf6107edc326c15e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

we should play each other in round 1 every year for the privilege of wearing the strip for the duration of the season. the jumper means more when you have skin in the game.
It's 2 different jumpers though. Just wear what you want and we wear what we want. If the Prison Bars are worn on the national stage every year, I'm more than happy to wear something else when we play against each other.

pjb161052 if you would like to communicate with me feel free here not privately. Or I’ll report you.

I used the Brisbane and Fitzroy jumper as an example of recognising their history.

no different to Port, Brisbane can anytime.

Our Collingwood Buddy private messaged me. Feel free to debate here.

He has been blocked from this thread. If he sends unwelcome PMs report them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back