GOAT Choker?

• Geelong Football Club

• Jana Novotna

• Greg Norman

• James Harden

• Scott Boswell

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Wosh thanks for calling out that self-proclaimed people's representative Mr Blicavs

On the SRP forum, he proclaimed that people were sick of the sh*t that I wrote.

Well, apparently people are sick of the sh*t that he writes as well.

Then again, I guess he'd be a good judge of sh*t because in my opinion his contributions to this forum are full of it.

Dude, you go for Chelsea

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Meh, they're no MK Dons 😜
It was a shame what happened.
I lived in London in the late 80’s until Feb 1991, within walking distance to Plough Lane. Watched Wimbledon play there dozens of times then they moved to Selhurst Park so would catch the train there.
They were a fantastic club and punched well above their weight, especially when they beat Liverpool in the 88 FA cup.
As is usual with English football, money ****ed it all up.

It was a shame what happened.
I lived in London in the late 80’s until Feb 1991, within walking distance to Plough Lane. Watched Wimbledon play there dozens of times then they moved to Selhurst Park so would catch the train there.
They were a fantastic club and punched well above their weight, especially when they beat Liverpool in the 88 FA cup.
As is usual with English football, money f’ed it all up.

Loved the Dons ..lived in Selhurst Park /Thornton Heath during the Vinnie Jones, Earle , Barton , scales and Fash the Bash era etc. Great times

I thought I saw you there...we were probably in the same pub at some stage
I worked at Charing Cross Hospital near Hammersmith for awhile and drank at The Greyhound with work mates. Lived near Wimbledon and drank at the Hand in Hand and the Fox and Grapes on Wimbledon Common. As the wife is a pom we go over every couple of years and have a few sessions at the Hand in Hand.
If you drank at any of those l was the bloke wearing the Richmond beanie.

I worked at Charing Cross Hospital near Hammersmith for awhile and drank at The Greyhound with work mates. Lived near Wimbledon and drank at the Hand in Hand and the Fox and Grapes on Wimbledon Common. As the wife is a pom we go over every couple of years and have a few sessions at the Hand in Hand.
If you drank at any of those l was the bloke wearing the Richmond beanie.
I worked near Tower Bridge, Wife and I lived near Tooting Broadway, but got over Wimbledon way a bit. If you saw someone in a Hawks jumper frown at you that was me.

Half time you thought you had a Premiership in the bag huh? No one's gonna stop us now!! :drunk:

You absolute peahearted, mentally challenged, morally bankrupt shiteating twats. You forgot Geelong stands for one thing in finals - CHOKING. That's your kulcha dickheads, losing GFs without a Dank-fueled peptide advantage is what you hillbilly fu**s do better than everyone but Collingwood.

Now if you don't mind I'll hoover up every available skerrick of Geelong misery to be found on this board while you turn on each other and blather bullshit excuses.

:sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

The following arrogant arsehats DESERVE to feel like sh*t Mr Blicavs Jack The Godfather ChappyUK STPer18 Art Vandelay_ Wojcinski Tyler Durden007 Banana Bread FurTheWin maryjames Reppie Seeds firefighter RedVest4

View attachment 994112

Yep you support a choking football club. Deal with it princesses.
- and I laughed
And I laughed ...,.
Bottom4thorn supporters seem to be returning to the bay, what a surprise. 🙄
.,.. then I laughed some more
Give me one more night, give me just one more night
cos I can't win premierships forever

12716702-3x2-xlarge.jpg

But THIS ^^^^^^^^*
Split my *ing sides and sent me into god damn fits of laughter

hey
Catsmaninamerica

What did Paddy do ?????

Hahahahaha

Nuthin

a big fat surf suiting Brownlow Winning white suited flog arse buy my wife a pic of me NUTHIN !!!!!

- and I laughed
And I laughed ...,.

But THIS ^^^^^^^^*
Split my f*n sides and sent me into god damn fits of laughter

hey
Catsmaninamerica

What did Paddy do ?????

Hahahahaha

Nuthin

a big fat surf suiting Brownlow Winning white suited flog arse buy my wife a pic of me NUTHIN !!!!!
:eekv1:

- and I laughed
And I laughed ...,.

But THIS ^^^^^^^^*
Split my f*n sides and sent me into god damn fits of laughter

hey
Catsmaninamerica

What did Paddy do ?????

Hahahahaha

Nuthin

holy * the whale is back

Back