Hi All

Remove this Banner Ad

Nov 26, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide
Hi everyone, the worst introduction ever.

I’m not new to forums spent 3 years on 1 and 2 years on another and would have to describe them both as a waste of time, nothing personal intended there don’t have anything bad or good to say about the whole experience. Looking for somewhere to play music in the corner and occasionally might talk. The funny posts are all I really like and finding new songs. Have been a Staff Member and that was a nightmare that made me unhappy.

I apologise if this seems negative, can’t say my forum experience has been that good and this is the attitude that I have left over and would like to change it, did consider retiring at one point and then I saw this place and thought why not. Big Footy seems ok so far plenty of users which is always a good sign.

Hoping to relaunch my gaming channel at some point, found a way to make money on Red Dead that doesn’t involve using bullets or arrows. I don’t mind cricket and would like to be involved in helping that in some kind of way not sure how just yet and I don’t have a clue about Australian Football just picked Adelaide because it was first on the list.

Thanks.

Welcome to BigFooty Scarlett.

Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the site rules which can be access by clicking on the following link --->>> HERE <<<---

There is an abundance of boards for many different areas of discussion spanning AFL, other sporting codes, regional football and non football related topics.

Should you have any specific comments or questions, please visit the Suggestions/Feedback/Announcements forum accessible by clicking --->>> HERE <<<---

Enjoy your stay.

Welcome to BigFooty Scarlett.

Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the site rules which can be access by clicking on the following link --->>> HERE <<<---

There is an abundance of boards for many different areas of discussion spanning AFL, other sporting codes, regional football and non football related topics.

Should you have any specific comments or questions, please visit the Suggestions/Feedback/Announcements forum accessible by clicking --->>> HERE <<<---

Enjoy your stay.
She's already asked to have her account deleted...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back