Hint for all the footy players that complain about comments on social media

Remove this Banner Ad

Shannon M

All Australian
Feb 1, 2021
AFL Club
Adelaide
aid3502569-v4-728px-Delete-Your-Instagram-Account-on-the-iPhone-Step-18-Version-3.jpg

This has been a public service announcement.

aid3502569-v4-728px-Delete-Your-Instagram-Account-on-the-iPhone-Step-18-Version-3.jpg

This has been a public service announcement.
Yeah nah. Fans are always asking for more interaction and involvement from players. Why should a few ruin it for the rest. I know a afl player joined my mates supercoach league. Little things like that hopefully our weigh the bad. Oh wait this is the bae!!!! Yeah stop being pussys just delete it. Haha ungrateful flogs ruined my multi they deserve it.

Yeah nah. Fans are always asking for more interaction and involvement from players. Why should a few ruin it for the rest. I know a afl player joined my mates supercoach league. Little things like that hopefully our weigh the bad. Oh wait this is the bae!!!! Yeah stop being pussys just delete it. Haha ungrateful flogs ruined my multi they deserve it.
You can play Supercoach without Instagram

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes but the afl player doesn’t join your private league without replying to your direct message on insta.

WOW.

I never knew until today that Insta was the only form of communication in the universe!

* Me!

How did I not know this!!!!

Oh wait. It's the only form of communication in the universe for brain dead millennial campaigners.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back