Think Tank Is H. Reid about to become the most overrated player since Husband of Jo?

Will this end well?

• No

Votes: 10 22.7%
  • Old Watts option

• New Maximum Grundage option

Votes: 6 13.6%
  • DanWA

• JHF

Votes: 8 18.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

So now The West appear to be asking international wrestlers questions about Harley Reid just so they can claim a headline out of the response. Honestly this is about as cringeworthy as it gets, even for a gutter trash rag like The Harley Reid Daily The West Australian.
View attachment 1872462
So, to get this straight, Freo is playing WC the same night as this other event and Harley Reid has somehow found himself as the main headline? There is no other discussion here and it’s not round 1–so not likely to be Reid’s first game?

So, to get this straight, Freo is playing WC the same night as this other event and Harley Reid has somehow found himself as the main headline? There is no other discussion here and it’s not round 1–so not likely to be Reid’s first game?
The real question here is “how less of a f*k could I actually give ? “

I’ve got no idea on the article content as there’s way better things I could spend my money on but I’m guessing the wrestler didn’t come to his press event chomping at the bit to talk about Harley Reid. And yeah I’m pretty sure they must be referring to a pre-season scratch match three weeks before the season starts.

So now The West appear to be asking international wrestlers questions about Harley Reid just so they can claim a headline out of the response. Honestly this is about as cringeworthy as it gets, even for a gutter trash rag like The Harley Reid Daily The West Australian.
View attachment 1872462
It was inevitable that the wave of Harleymania would sweep through the wrestling world, I just didn’t think it would be this quick. Harley even has a bit of the Hulk Hogan look about him.

It was inevitable that the wave of Harleymania would sweep through the wrestling world, I just didn’t think it would be this quick. Harley even has a bit of the Hulk Hogan look about him.
But who’d he ever beat?

Harleys stats in his first scratch match against opposition that isnt his own team mates, he was playing against the 2023 14th ranked team.

7 possessions, 4 tackles

played most of the 6 quarter game in defence with brief stints on the ball

Harleys stats in his first scratch match against opposition that isnt his own team mates, he was playing against the 2023 14th ranked team.

7 possessions, 4 tackles

played most of the 6 quarter game in defence with brief stints on the ball

Nothing amazing about that... considering he is back page everyday unlike every other player

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If he comes over here with the mindset that he is going to give it 100% for 3 years then the sky is the limit for this kid, I think the pressure of being a Number 1 won't be as bad as what happens in Melbourne to players with all this expectation of lifting a bottom club up into the finals in their first year.
Hasn't he been on the back page over 50 times already. Not sure that happens in Melbourne

If Watson was playing an unaccountable Daicos style role, why'd he only get 5 touches?

Jack Darling kicked twice the score Watson did and he was horrendous.
Your reading of what I wrote brings up an interesting point on punctuation.

Back