Hird to have his say

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only facts I can tell people is that Dank told an ASADA witness I know personally he gave EFC players GHRP. When I told this person that the substance was banned he rang Dank and told him this. He feels Dank stopped using this substance then. This was in March of 2012. Given the effects of the drug, it is plausible that the players performances dropped off in June because of this. The soft tissue injuries were due to the fact that players continued to try maintaining the loads they had when they were on the juice. This led to muscle strain. My friend is mentioned in the report from CAS.

Say hi to your friend from me.

Of secrecy, not necessarily wilful cheating

So there's a willing conspiracy for the AFL in covering it up, or from ASADA to get their man, but not if the players who deliberately hid the fact of the injections, which happen to be above board.

Yeah ok.

the consent forms came about because the leadership group complained about the program.

cas found the players at the very least knew the controversial nature of the program.

in other words they knew it was dodgy, but once they had what they thought was a get out of jail free card, they didn't bother finding out how dodgy, they didn't care.

I think the consent forms came after they knew they were getting investigated.... or maybe when they were told to stop.

So filling out the forms isn't optional... But filling them our accurately, is?

mxett, I was told a long time ago that you were one of the more balanced posters; but you are completely full of it. You frequently post half truths and lie by omission; and focus on pedantry and twisting reality to try and support your argument.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So filling out the forms isn't optional... But filling them our accurately, is?

mxett, I was told a long time ago that you were one of the more balanced posters; but you are completely full of it. You frequently post half truths and lie by omission; and focus on pedantry and twisting reality to try and support your argument.

Bullshitius Lottius.

Declaring substances is optional
No Mxett, the forms request that you sign it to declare all the information is "accurate AND COMPLETE". I would suggest that failing to list substances would mean it wasn't complete.

Last edited:
Th
the forms aren't optional, declaring substances from the last 7 days is

I've been watching the board in the lead up to and after the CAS decision, curious about how some of the bomber fans would react.

Mxett, in a way I feel for the position your in, having watched you fight for every toe hold you conjure up to explain how the players and the club are really innocent, or at least not as guilty as they've been proven to be.

Might be time for you to stop the self-denial and have a little break from footy. The fact that ALL the players tested all hid the injections from ASADA stinks, irrespective of whichever angle you look at all this, and while there can be different levels of guilt, they knew enough to keep it from the anti-doping agency, which is where it begins and ends.

Just shut up mate, for your own sake. Your club are drug cheats.

In fairness to Francis, there was a little more to him than that.

He was an advocate for players' rights and played a role in the setup of WSC. He also was heavily involved in the organization of the two 'rebel' tours to South Africa in the 80s.

Here's an article he wrote during the WSC period. Interesting reading.
https://news.google.com/newspapers?...AIBAJ&sjid=U-cDAAAAIBAJ&pg=1656,3136651&hl=en

He might have been an advocate for players' whites, err, rights, but he was also a big fan of Apartheid, and didn't think much of some bloke called Mandela.

And, he has a number of in-laws who don't think much of him.

I've been watching the board in the lead up to and after the CAS decision, curious about how some of the bomber fans would react.

Mxett, in a way I feel for the position your in, having watched you fight for every toe hold you conjure up to explain how the players and the club are really innocent, or at least not as guilty as they've been proven to be.

Might be time for you to stop the self-denial and have a little break from footy. The fact that ALL the players tested all hid the injections from ASADA stinks, irrespective of whichever angle you look at all this, and while there can be different levels of guilt, they knew enough to keep it from the anti-doping agency, which is where it begins and ends.

Just shut up mate, for your own sake. Your club are drug cheats.

Perfectly stated.

He might have been an advocate for players' whites, err, rights, but he was also a big fan of Apartheid, and didn't think much of some bloke called Mandela.

And, he has a number of in-laws who don't think much of him.
What's your basis for that statement?

why did doc reid write a letter and not follow it up?

why did hird issue protocols and not follow it up?

why did players sign a form saying everything is ok and not check before signing or after?

imo its arse covering and its a pattern, they all knew its dodgy thats why its a secret program. but nobody wants to be held responsible. imo
If be shocked to be sitting here if you aren't exactly right...

No Mxett, the forms request that you sign it to declare all the information is "accurate AND COMPLETE". I would suggest that failing to list substances would mean it wasn't complete.
No no no, in bomberland complying with the WADA code was considered optional

Exactly. And we know they used two banned drugs in AOD and TB4 in a systemic fashion. That's a straight up doping program.

I suspect ASADA is very confident they used other very banned substances like CJC, GHRP and hexeralin too but knows it will never be able to prove it. I reckon on those ones Dank, knowing full well they were no arguments banned, was ultra careful to hide the usage.

Reality is they got sprung for the one Dank thought he had the SO/compounding chemist loophole for in AOD and the one Dank stuffed up on as regards its WADA code status in TB4.

Dank thought these two were safe to use hence not much, if any, effort into hiding their use.

But I find it difficult to believe Dank would not use stuff that was a routine part of his program elsewhere in his Essendon project.

Especially when we know that stuff was onsite and being given to staff - the good gear.

It also explains McDevitt's determination to nail them on TB4. Classic cop mindset: they know what crims are getting up to but find it hard if not impossible to stick the majority of it. So when presented with an opportunity to get them on SOMETHING they pursue it with a single minded relentless passion in order to get something to stick, even if it is in lower realm of what has been going on.

I'll take a stab, and add Follistatin to the speculations, MADD. After all, everybody's fave anti-ageing guru, Ol' Doc Willcourt himself, who just lurvs to sit the sports science kiddies at his feet while he eulogises biologics, does have a "mighty trio" of biologics - AOD, TB-4 and Follistatin. He has AOD as "the most remarkable", but does admit it goes better with a mixer, particularly TB-4. Most HgH fragments need some help.

Googling "Follistatin muscular dystrophy" gets the synapses tickling over, too, particularly when you consider the bloke who earned all those Frequent Flyer points travelling to and fro the US/Mehico border region (all that Stem Cell research) was also receiving AOD supplied from the Willcourt/Dank/Alavi/Hooper travelling medicine show.

I keep telling him that, Jenny. I've seen and witnessed it up close and personal in the last 24 hours. These are the same Doping Control Forms that have been used for the last decade. Mxett, keeps relating it back to a "recommendation" for retrospective TUE purposes from the ASADA athlete guide - completely out of context. I don't know much simpler you can interpret the Athlete Declaration which is insisted upon that the athlete read prior to signing - "I also declare that the information provided on this form is accurate and complete." I'm quoting this verbatim off the Doping Control Form. Not in-accurate and in-complete. Oh, well. I tried.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back