Oppo Camp Hird under siege

Remove this Banner Ad

I want someone dressed in a cow suit with massive udders, a tray of fake brains in one hand, wearing an "Essendon Runner" shirt to greet the team buss then sit as close to the interchange area as possible.

Bad luck to the one at the back with the udders - could get ugly (or pleasant if the person is that way inclined) at the quarter breaks when they need a "milk fix"

I want someone dressed in a cow suit with massive udders, a tray of fake brains in one hand, wearing an "Essendon Runner" shirt to greet the team buss then sit as close to the interchange area as possible.

If you want a job done right Papa J, you gotta do it yourself :p....although I could do with the cash.

If you want a job done right Papa J, you gotta do it yourself :p....although I could do with the cash.

Sux big time, but can't be there myself. So that's my excuse.

Yeah, they'll do, but I was thinking the udders that Nursie had in that Black Adder episode - ridiculously big in case you've never caught it. :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Skuttlebutt???.....just heard that Hird will step down after tonights game. Source wouldn't say too much...not sure if true, but thought I'd share.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back