PS4 Horizon: Zero Dawn

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I was hoping there'd always be a 1080/60 option (medium settings)
1080/30 (Ultra settings)
4K/30 option (medium settings)

I can deal with 30fps, but I'd always take 60fps++ with a slight graphical hit.

Haven't really read any complaints about the frame rate in this one, seems to not dip much.

I believe Nioh took that approach with a 'performance mode'? Totally agree, would always opt for that.

I just thank god, almost daily, that I don't give a sh1t about framerate and can barely tell the difference between 30 and 60 :D
all that s**t + resolutions and whatever are all like another language to me. all I give a s**t about is if the gameplay is fun. sure a good looking game is a plus but I will play a s**t looking one if it is fun.

I just thank god, almost daily, that I don't give a sh1t about framerate and can barely tell the difference between 30 and 60 :D
I'm glad you said it, couldn't agree more.

I swear some people don't get as much enjoyment out of games or miss out on certain games entirely because they're worried about minor differences in the visuals.

I'm glad you said it, couldn't agree more.

I swear some people don't get as much enjoyment out of games or miss out on certain games entirely because they're worried about minor differences in the visuals.
Visuals not a problem if a game has s**t frame rate and texture popping, thats an issue for me. People which say they can't tell difference between 30 and 60 fps have never played on pc.

I would genuinely love to sit down with those who say they can't tell the difference, and play a game at 30 and then at 60. Even watching a shitty compressed YouTube video at 60 is a stark difference, let alone in gaming. :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't mind, played plenty of 30fps games and it wasn't as issue, so long as it's consistent.

But I'm just saying with the Pro I'd like the option to have more frames at the expense of visuals if needed.

Don't know why people get so defensive over these things...

Yep, finally got around to actually buying it. Can't wait til Wednesday.

Even if I get it won't be for a while and I have things on most weekends for the next 8 weeks or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back