Universal Love How Do You Know You Are Still A Carlton Supporter?

Remove this Banner Ad

Because no matter how many times they hide it, push it to the back of the cupboard, bin it and refuse to wash it, this is my precious work mug.

View attachment 126740

Thy, of course you won't let go of that mug, it's extra special. It's been personalised with your birth year on it. Nice touch. :D

What makes you think you won't be a Carlton supporter when you ain't breathing?
I probably still will a Carlton supporter... it's just that I wont really be that interested in much after I stop breathing

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You know you're a true blue when your wife is giving birth during a carlton game and your holding her hand with one hand and updating scores on your phone with the other :confused:

You know you're a true blue when your wife is giving birth during a carlton game and your holding her hand with one hand and updating scores on your phone with the other :confused:

Did we win that game? If we had a boy I was going to christen him "Carlton". Wife was going to have none of it.

You know you are a Carlton supporter when you have lived through the glory days, yet you still fork out the membership every year for the last 15 years to get served nothing but tripe. Only good thing is that donations to charities are tax deductible.

Dominator68

Ordinarily, you do not receive a tax deduction for buying 'goods' from a charity. That's why raffle tickets, memorabilia etc are not-tax deductible. Although I could justify that Carlton memberships would qualify as deductible, as members have received 'no value' from them in recent years. :eek::cry: Like everything else at the club, there was no 'consideration' given to members....

In any case, even if Carlton was truly eligible for genuine tax-deductible charity status, I could imagine that the club would have forgotten to submit their paperwork correctly....

*yes I know that Dominator68's post was a joke...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back