How does Garry Lyon get to take top billing in On The Couch?

Remove this Banner Ad

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ they were broken up for 2 months maybe do some research before guessing facts ?

The new relationship is the cause of breaking up the old one. The common whore tees up their next relation before leaving the first. They're afraid they'll end up alone or something because they're just a walking vagina with no other appeal.

Breaking up and being actually single for 2 months like you suggest is an absolute laugh. Good one there buddy. She had the security of Gary Lyon which is why she left Billy and destroyed her family

Last edited:
The new relationship is the cause of breaking up the old one. The common whore tees up their next relation before leaving the first. They're afraid they'll end up alone or something because they're just a walking vagina with no other appeal.

Breaking up and being actually single for 2 months like you suggest is an absolute laugh. Good one there buddy. She had the security of Gary Lyon which is why she left Billy and destroyed her family

Hahaha! #noclue

Gary Lyon is a bully who increasingly raises his voice even though he’s wrong and being called out for his archaic views.
Traits of an attention deprived youth. I think the panel requires less of this lunch cutting dinosaur and needs a much better character with a more up to date view of the landscape.

Gary Lyon is a bully who increasingly raises his voice even though he’s wrong and being called out for his archaic views.
Traits of an attention deprived youth. I think the panel requires less of this lunch cutting dinosaur and needs a much better character with a more up to date view of the landscape.

Enter

Jason Akermanis

(jokes)

He's the only listenable one on the show, roo and brown should never be on the same panel both ramble over the top of each other and it becomes unlistenable.

Disagree I like Brown. Good football brain, not to say the others haven't got a clue because they're quite intelligent when it comes to footy. Brown is a good genuine fella.

Not a fan of Lyon although he does know his s**t.

Soft effort from Lyon and Brown not to address the criticism of their over the top commentary on Saturday on tonight's On the Couch.

Disappointed in Riewoldt not raising it for discussion.

Because people in the industry think he’s a great performer with a proven track record

Hosted the footy show and footy classified for years showing he can mix serious and comedy

Was good on 9 doing special comments and on mmm before head hunted to a different network

Was dubbed a coach in waiting so people respect his game knowledge rightly or wrongly

Fox chased him hard when he left 9 so he’d be on a big wicket so they’re getting the most out of him

Plus on the couch he’s paired with
Healy who’s going senile
Brown who’s dumb as dog sh*t
Paul Roos the personality of a rock

Who else do they promote?

Lastly sleeping with your mates ex wife doesn’t make you bad at your job
He was sleeping with her before she became an ex wife

Paul Roos is so much worse, talks the most obvious comments as if he is speaking gospel that he has invented and is enlightening us all...
And puts that voice wow, hard to describe but hard to have....
And he loves to talk about his love children, Goody and Horse.

Entitled to your dumbass opinion, which would also make no strategic sense in trying to grow Foxfooty's audience.

One which doesn't seem to be an issue for other codes in other countries.

I guess you are a stupid guy, and whose thinking reflects some relatively stupid footy media figures. Explains a lot about the low quality of AFL coverage.

Haha, how much do non WA club's make it into WA media? Almost zero unless it's a scandal, hell even Freo struggle next to WCE.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fox Footy need another 60 minute panel show maybe like a revised League Teams but cross to panelists in each state to discuss each game and the lineups on a Thursday night. Use it at a pregame show for games on a Thursday night.
Karl Langdon WA
Andrew Jarman SA
Richard Champion QLD
Gazza to host
Wayne Schwass NSW

Fox Footy need another 60 minute panel show maybe like a revised League Teams but cross to panelists in each state to discuss each game and the lineups on a Thursday night. Use it at a pregame show for games on a Thursday night.
I really liked the preview show format they used for finals last year. Something like that could work.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back