How good is our 125 year jumper!

Remove this Banner Ad

Really love this jumper, which will be worn against Carlton in Round 7. Put a black box on the back and it would make the perfect black jumper without the 125 year touches (pin stripes, premierships etc).

https://shop.collingwoodfc.com.au/125-years/mens-anniversary-guernsey
Celebrate 125 Years of Collingwood in 2017, with the Official Collingwood Anniversary Guernsey. This guernsey features embellishes that celebrate our rich history including, our premiership year wins, the official 125 year club logo on the front, large 125 player numbers and lyrics to our mighty club song on the back.

cw17hrj1a-front.jpg

cw17hrj1a-front2.jpg

cw17hrj1a-side.jpg

cw17hrj1a-back.jpg

Love the old style stitched on number.
Wouldn't mind using this style full time. Kinda sick of the guernseys turning into advertising billboards....yeah, I know it pays the bills, but I love the old style.
I still listen to the footy on a 1948 Astor Bakelite valve radio. Sorry drifting off course. Time for my Milo:(

Would look much nicer with a big fat adidas logo as supposed to ISC.

I'd love to see spicers paper make a comeback for one game.

Overall a nice jumper. Would prefer they ditch the AFL logo and put on the old vfl logo.

As magpiebat said, needs a collar.
(Hard) Yakka on the front?

848-Terry_Wight.jpg

g_allan-270x330.jpg

Love the old style stitched on number.
Wouldn't mind using this style full time. Kinda sick of the guernseys turning into advertising billboards....yeah, I know it pays the bills, but I love the old style.
I still listen to the footy on a 1948 Astor Bakelite valve radio. Sorry drifting off course. Time for my Milo:(
Great points.

Interesting in the USA the ultimate commercial country, their teams guernseys in their football has no sponsors.
The tops are sacrosanct.

Would look much nicer with a big fat adidas logo as supposed to ISC.

I'd love to see spicers paper make a comeback for one game.

Overall a nice jumper. Would prefer they ditch the AFL logo and put on the old vfl logo.

As magpiebat said, needs a collar.

I much prefer ICG and CGU over Addidas or Emirates. What I'd love would be for the good old days of Spices Paper, really reminds me of Vic Park.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I much prefer ICG and CGU over Addidas or Emirates. What I'd love would be for the good old days of Spices Paper, really reminds me of Vic Park.
Mini-Skips...with the players jogging around singing call 9475000 for the ad. Brian Taylor was in it.

They probably haven't had a player change their name to whiskas either
How bizarre was that.
Buddha Hockey, what a strange cat he was to do that

:kissingcat:

Yeah and you probably want Pies to be 20 cents still?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Can't even by the sauce for twenty cents anymore

I'm only seeing the 7XL size on the site.

Are the rest sold out?
It's been fixed now, but the 'pies site went weird for a while with the adults and kids jumpers not showing up only the 7XL oversize. The link into the OP that gets you to other sizes (S-3XL).

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back