How many trades will you have left come lockout RD4

Remove this Banner Ad

I have had a bad run with injuries (7, 5 of which in the backline), so have needed to trade to get the right mix of players.

Im not overly happy about having used 4 trades already, but the upside is that I have turned my initial bank of 13k into 440k - easily enough for my first couple of upgrades.

I've used 2 thus far, and don't plan on using any this week, so I'll have 18 left by lockout.

Birchall is a worry for me but I don't think it's worth using a trade on him when I have Hill and Broughton to cover for him over the next few weeks.

broughton is injured. his ankle

17 if I bring in Beams for Tom Swift. 18 if I don't.

Not sure what to do here. There is a heap of cash to be made if I get Beams, however Swift looked promising in the NAB Cup and should do well when he debuts. When that will be, I'm not sure and it is now or never for Beams. I might just do it.

Even though I have 18 trades left atm, it's veeeery likely I'll trade Daniel Currie out because I don't think he'll get a game this season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Deciding whether to ditch Ladey is killing me. Should've done it last week and could've got Jolly. Now my only option is probably Kreuzer. This is my last chance to do a sideways trade for Lade as his price is about to go like an old man's balls, south.

Also strongly considering Cook to Beam-unit. He looks like making some serious moula. So will probably have 17 left, maybe 18, maybe even 19.

Even though I have 18 trades left atm, it's veeeery likely I'll trade Daniel Currie out because I don't think he'll get a game this season.

Why would you bother trading a ruck reserve? They are not going to make you much cash?

Also, currie will get games in the second half of the year IMO. He just needs to get his fitness up after an interupted preseason. He performed pretty well in the reserves last week too.

Made max trades weeks 1-2 because I didnt edit my team for ages and missed the R1 lockout. Definitely had the wrong rookies. Now that i'm rid of mid pricers that aren't playing, and have a bit of dollars inthe bank, Ill ditch my last non-player for Beams in the mid and hopefully be able to sit tight for several rounds.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back