How s**t is Aus TV?

Remove this Banner Ad

ChappyUK

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts BeanCoiNFT Investor Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds Podcaster Pokemon is Life Pantskyle
Sep 12, 2011
London
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Arsenal, QPR.
Just streaming the Brownlow and getting ads about The Real Full Monty, and some Dirty Dancing s**t with Jude Bolton.

Add in MAFS and a nobody like Tom Gleason winning the Gold Logie.

What the * is going on?

Just streaming the Brownlow and getting ads about The Real Full Monty, and some Dirty Dancing s**t with Jude Bolton.

What the fu** is going on?
The brain dead seem to lap it up.
You forgot the sports bet ads every other ad.
Farking pathetic.

Cheap and nasty, and it seems to get worse and worse. I honestly don't know a single person who watches commercial FTA for anything other than sport.

Swanny with the astute observational humour too:

On 360 tonight Chris Scott broke Eagle supporter hearts when he explained to them Geelong doesn't actually have to trade Tim Kelly. So I think it's great

He forgot to mention that Kelly doesnt have to stay at Geelong either.

Scott always the smartest man in the room.

But Kelly still has 6 years of service left to give before he's eligible for free agency :cool:. You're most definitely right he doesn't have to stay, but he'll choose Geelong over Gold Coast.

He can't get to West Coast unless Geelong feel charitable enough to trade him there. So suck s**t Tim Kelly

But Kelly still has 6 years of service left to give before he's eligible for free agency :cool:. You're most definitely right he doesn't have to stay, but he'll choose Geelong over Gold Coast.

He can't get to West Coast unless Geelong feel charitable enough to trade him there. So suck s**t Tim Kelly
I doubt he would leave unless he can get to WA but can Geelong afford him, this is a real question?

I doubt he would leave unless he can get to WA but can Geelong afford him, this is a real question?

We can afford him but I wouldn't be locking a potential traitor into an 800k contract. I'd use it to up Dangers salary which would in turn motivate our bottom 10.

Actually like how Scott pays hardly any attention to the younger (shitter) players. They should be using that as a clear indication to get better. If they react all alienated instead of motivated I would delist then and there

On 360 tonight Chris Scott broke Eagle supporter hearts when he explained to them Geelong doesn't actually have to trade Tim Kelly. So I think it's great

He doesn’t want to play for your s**t club bro stop holding the man and his family hostage

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What the fu** is going on?
Hey dude, what about UK TV?

I just spent over a month there, unless you have Sky it’s without a doubt the worst TV in the universe.

* you could not even see the Ashes on free to air.

Hey dude, what about UK TV?

I just spent over a month there, unless you have Sky it’s without a doubt the worst TV in the universe.

fu** you could not even see the Ashes on free to air.

i watch zero TV.

We can afford him but I wouldn't be locking a potential traitor into an 800k contract. I'd use it to up Dangers salary which would in turn motivate our bottom 10.

Actually like how Scott pays hardly any attention to the younger (s**tter) players. They should be using that as a clear indication to get better. If they react all alienated instead of motivated I would delist then and there
Upping Dangers salary so that the s**t players know he's taking more of the pie will motivate the s**t players?

ooooookaaaaaay then......

The whole “I don’t watch TV” thing is crap, you come across as a huge Emmadale fan.

You come across as an old Strictly Come Dancing fan.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back