thekelvin

Club Legend
Jul 13, 2010
Paris
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Paris Saint-Germain
Just watching The Gameplan on OneHd when asked which mark he preferred from Andrew Krakouer or Nic Naitanui, he answers "krakouer, because he's a swan districts boy"....
What club was Naitanui recruited from genius? I wonder who does his research... Dumb de dumb dumb dumb

images

Watching it now, I heard him say, " Both Swan District boys so that's good or something along them line" I maye be wring but I think I heard correctly if so, who's stupid now. Even if he did, I'm sure you'll recover.

Well, to be fair, Krakouer basically won Swan Districts a premiership, whereas Naitanui only really did his junior development there. I can see the distinction.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watching it now, I heard him say, " Both Swan District boys so that's good or something along them line" I maye be wring but I think I heard correctly if so, who's stupid now. Even if he did, I'm sure you'll recover.

When all else fails insult people's spelling.. Yours is terrible.
You are stupid.

Sincerely

Kelvin

Scott Cummings is the biggest laugh. He's a very funny guy. Just chill out whichever geek started this thread...

Agreed. Course this was a question of how stupid the man is and not how funny, so far only one person has given their thoughts on his stupidness.

A few years ago, they had "Celebrity Who Wants To Be A Millionaire", and tennis player Alicia Molic was a contestant. She got to phone a friend, and the friend was none other that Scott Cummings. As I expected, he was no help to her whatsoever :)

That sounds classic, I must find this.

He's a fence sitter! Don't worry guys, I'll make the thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back