Toast Hurbleton

Remove this Banner Ad

jack-nicholson-nodding-gif.gif

I swear to god if we get into another three pages of people trying to combine names again I am going to bitch slap the lot of you.

Crumbley

Last one I swear

Danihurley.
Herpley.

Take your pick and then change thread title.

With the others gone, let's get these two doing everything together. Let's get them communicating from the start of the preseason, let's get some leading patterns choreographed, let's make them the ******* best of friends.

Now that there are no questions over the key forwards and no uncertainty and complete and utter consistency, these two are going to make what was a basketcase of a forward line into the dance of ******* Swan Lake. Hurley splitting open packs like pomegranates, Derp marking at the climactic apex, at the sharpest tip of the football's highest peak. A thing of beauty.

If it comes together as well as it could: HNNNNGGGGGGGG

lol. sorry guys. preseason ennui + a bit drunk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hurley splitting open packs like pomegranates, Derp marking at the climactic apex, at the sharpest tip of the football's highest peak.

both of them spraying it from 35 out on a ever so slight angle. I'm loving this marking, hows about we kick straight :mad:

Danihurley.
Herpley.

Take your pick and then change thread title.

With the others gone, let's get these two doing everything together. Let's get them communicating from the start of the preseason, let's get some leading patterns choreographed, let's make them the ******* best of friends.

Now that there are no questions over the key forwards and no uncertainty and complete and utter consistency, these two are going to make what was a basketcase of a forward line into the dance of ******* Swan Lake. Hurley splitting open packs like pomegranates, Derp marking at the climactic apex, at the sharpest tip of the football's highest peak. A thing of beauty.

If it comes together as well as it could: HNNNNGGGGGGGG

lol. sorry guys. preseason ennui + a bit drunk
Danihurly.

Both their names are said in the one word.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back