Geoff

Premium Platinum
May 13, 2004
W.A.
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
East Fremantle
The biggest blight on the game is not Norf, it’s the four canaries who adjudicate the games. These plonkers are gnikcuf everyone off except Ms Kane from the VFL. Their standard should be impeccable, not D grade amo level. Theres four of em, four and they couldn’t adjudicate chook raffle. Be respectful my arse, these knobs need to earn it not demand it. Nothing more than a bunch of incompetents.

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com

Season 10 Story GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

The biggest blight on the game is not Norf, it’s the four canaries who adjudicate the games. These plonkers are gnikcuf everyone off except Ms Kane from the VFL. Their standard should be impeccable, not D grade amo level. Theres four of em, four and they couldn’t adjudicate chook raffle. Be respectful my arse, these knobs need to earn it not demand it. Nothing more than a bunch of incompetents.

MOTY contender

MOTY contender

No melt, just calling it. The whole umpire department needs an enema, flush all the tihs out and keep the competent. Next will be the call for six of the plonkers, one in each pocket and one on each wing, how do a rekon that will work? Just a broken process and needs to be re-invented. Take a look at the rules of the game, kcuf me you can go to every state in the country and have a different interpretation in each one. We got rid of Gil and ended up with Dil, the games F*U*C*K*E*D*.

MOTY contender
Agree.

Chief took my reaction button away, I didn't know that was a thing, hence unable to thums up.

I thought most on BF are emotionless, desensitised autists thus lack emotional variance and expression for posts... I mean I did like many posts when Carlton got defeated... perhaps slightly hypomanic.

Umps aren't the issue. It's the hierarchy that creates and police sh.ite interpretation. Deliberate ruling is too harsh nowadays although I support the initiatives to keep the ball in play as much as possible.

No melt, just calling it. The whole umpire department needs an enema, flush all the tihs out and keep the competent. Next will be the call for six of the plonkers, one in each pocket and one on each wing, how do a rekon that will work? Just a broken process and needs to be re-invented. Take a look at the rules of the game, kcuf me you can go to every state in the country and have a different interpretation in each one. We got rid of Gil and ended up with Dil, the games F*U*C*K*E*D*.

Thats because the game actually needs to be adjudicated with a little bit of common sense, unfortunately none of the umpires have any. The other issue we have is all supporters are tribal so if a crap decision on the weekend doesn't involve their game they don't give a crap. People need to see the bigger picture and realise it could cost your team a final when it matters most.

The fact the AFL hide bad decisions away and then fine anyone who speaks out must send a message of how s**t our game is right now.

Melt so long I didn’t read it, and I LOVE reading purple flog meltdowns

The biggest blight on the game is the small Perf club who spent 80% of their salary cap on two ruckmen

When you kissed on the dick like Brown Paper Baggers it’s ok to smirk. How many dissent call were made this week yet players were in full sook mode, heck all. Bunch of galahs.

Melt so long I didn’t read it, and I LOVE reading purple flog meltdowns

The biggest blight on the game is the small Perf club who spent 80% of their salary cap on two ruckmen

Small Perf club has a better record than the cardboard kings over the past 20 odd years. ;)

I’m getting in before the round even starts, what rule book is the VFL going to play by this round? Maybe they might like to collaborate with each other before making clowns of themselves. Ms Kane of the VFL with her Boss Dill, will have another round of disgruntled fans going WTF !!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep, another kiss on dick, the plonker spends the night on 360 explaining how a disposal works then pulls some alternate decision out of his arse in the last 20 seconds. The games too even for second rate umpires, as I said in the OP Norf’s put on a better performance than these campaigners.

Two games tonight, that’s eight (8) incompetents running around confusing the be-jezzus out of all and sundry. Who’s going to get pineappled tonight? Who’s the VFL pet tonight? Oh look, three (3) non VFL teams playing, Geelong to get carried by Ms Kane and her eight (8) campaigners.

Two games tonight, that’s eight (8) incompetents running around confusing the be-jezzus out of all and sundry. Who’s going to get pineappled tonight? Who’s the VFL pet tonight? Oh look, three (3) non VFL teams playing, Geelong to get carried by Ms Kane and her eight (8) campaigners.

Shouldn't you be heading down to Optus for the
"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"
warm up?

Shouldn't you be heading down to Optus for the
"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"
warm up?

That was last week, WC away game this week. Freo fans only boo w***ers like Rory Lobb, Liam Henry and Lachie Shultz. Oh and the mandatory boo for s**t bloke Gaff.

Not a week goes by, Ms Kane sending the Umpire Police to have a chat.

7d2d0aac49b6719e6f92e8827d6b1167.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back