Media I am the only replacement. Give me mod powers.

Mod fumbler?

• Yes

• No

• I love you guys

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

It's not about what you want anymore.

I used it as an argument to support your personal views on it.

Cloud_ hasn't shown how, in any way, the tribunal will be used differently to when it was used as a joke leading out of what was perhaps the most damaging season of all time. My apologies for my concern.

Yeah, I'm not fussed about that... I'm never going to weigh in on actual discussions but in basic brainstorms I'm never going to relax on setting things straight as far as things I created go. We're all trying to make the place better. I've not posted with any agenda at all.

That some people are choosing to worry that my club didn't ask me to say something, let alone defend or explain an initiative I created is really worrying to me. Doesn't feel like people have the right pursuits in mind. Stressing that another club has more of a say than another. It's a game of fantasy football on an internet forum. Worrying that somebody that has been around the traps and been at every level of the game is saying something in the hope of bettering it is really detrimental IMO. I'm not imploring anybody to listen, I'm just attempting to impart years of experience and a vested interest to improve the place as a player/captain/committee member/former admin. Shame on me. We're in a time when an admin departed after one season and we have over half the committee new entries... shame on me.

Next time you feel the need to have a say maybe take your own advice

They can speak to their committee members. Then their committee members can speak to the committee. That's how it works.

Yeah, I'm not fussed about that... I'm never going to weigh in on actual discussions but in basic brainstorms I'm never going to relax on setting things straight as far as things I created go. We're all trying to make the place better. I've not posted with any agenda at all.

That some people are choosing to worry that my club didn't ask me to say something, let alone defend or explain an initiative I created is really worrying to me. Doesn't feel like people have the right pursuits in mind. Stressing that another club has more of a say than another. It's a game of fantasy football on an internet forum. Worrying that somebody that has been around the traps and been at every level of the game is saying something in the hope of bettering it is really detrimental IMO. I'm not imploring anybody to listen, I'm just attempting to impart years of experience and a vested interest to improve the place as a player/captain/committee member/former admin. Shame on me. We're in a time when an admin departed after one season and we have over half the committee new entries... shame on me.
I haven't mentioned once that clubs have an extra voice etc, and I also have had enough dealings with you in public and private to know where you come from. But how about doing what you told me you were going to do, sit back and let others run the league now? If the committee decide on something and we are wrong..well it's just a game on an internet forum right? Whats so hard about stepping back?

So you directly influenced the administrators decision relating to the running of the league?

Seems like official committee business to me.

If an admin is being directly influenced by an "indication" then they shouldn't be in command.

That some people are choosing to worry that my club didn't ask me to say something, let alone defend or explain an initiative I created is really worrying to me. Doesn't feel like people have the right pursuits in mind. Stressing that another club has more of a say than another. It's a game of fantasy football on an internet forum. Worrying that somebody that has been around the traps and been at every level of the game is saying something in the hope of bettering it is really detrimental IMO. I'm not imploring anybody to listen, I'm just attempting to impart years of experience and a vested interest to improve the place as a player/captain/committee member/former admin. We're in a time when an admin departed after one season and we have over half the committee new entries... shame on me.

It's not about a team, it's about an individual.

Let them make mistakes. Might make for some entertainment for a season? It is a fantasy league after all.

I havent mentioned once that clubs have an extra voice etc, and I also have had enough dealings with you in public and private to know where you come from. but how about doing what you told me you were going to do, sit back and let others run the league now? If the committee decide on something and we are wrong..well its just a game on an internet forum right? whats so hard about stepping back?

Is this serious?

I gave a view on something I created to give a better mindset about how it could be used. That's not "running the league". It's ensuring from the brainchild of something that it isn't being used wrongly.

I'll be ****ed if I step back and watch as something I initiated gets used in the wrong way. Get a grip. It's astounding how insular some members of this committee are. A public debate now because somebody not "endorsed" said something. The need to be exclusive is quite special.

It's not about a team, it's about an individual.

Let them make mistakes. Might make for some entertainment for a season? It is a fantasy league after all.

Ok mate. Let them make some mistakes. What fun.

The committee member is supposed to represent the club and discuss the LG or did you not do that?

That some people are choosing to worry that my club didn't ask me to say something, let alone defend or explain an initiative I created is really worrying to me. Doesn't feel like people have the right pursuits in mind. Stressing that another club has more of a say than another. It's a game of fantasy football on an internet forum. Worrying that somebody that has been around the traps and been at every level of the game is saying something in the hope of bettering it is really detrimental IMO. I'm not imploring anybody to listen, I'm just attempting to impart years of experience and a vested interest to improve the place as a player/captain/committee member/former admin. We're in a time when an admin departed after one season and we have over half the committee new entries... shame on me.
Funny, that seems to be a very similar reportire of roles to what I’ve held. I don’t think it’s too large of a jump to suggest that if I’d piped in while you were in charge you would have arranged for me to be removed from the Committee though.

Is this serious?

I gave a view on something I created to give a better mindset about how it could be used. That's not "running the league". It's ensuring from the brainchild of something that it isn't being used wrongly.

I'll be ****ed if I step back and watch as something I initiated gets used in the wrong way. Get a grip. It's astounding how insular some members of this committee are. A public debate now because somebody not "endorsed" said something. The need to be exclusive is quite special.

They can speak to their committee members. Then their committee members can speak to the committee. That's how it works.

If committee members consult their leadership groups like they're supposed to there's no call for extra heads within the committee. Trust me, we've had it before with two members per club but it ultimately became bloated and counterproductive.

changed your tune a bit now that you are no longer in a position of power

Is this serious?

I'm the last person to be called insular
Ok mate. Let them make some mistakes. What fun.
Bloody hell Filthy, we haven't even had a chance to make any desicions yet, are we all really that dumb? There's some pretty good heads in the committee as far as I can see. And Cloud is there to stop us driving the league off a cliff.

Funny, that seems to be a very similar reportire of roles to what I’ve held. I don’t think it’s too large of a jump to suggest that if I’d piped in while you were in charge you would have arranged for me to be removed from the Committee though.

Imagine if I used supposition to judge who you were to prove my point.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm the last person to be called insular

Bloody hell Filthy, we haven't even had a chance to make any desicions yet, are we all really that dumb? There's some pretty good heads in the committee as far as I can see. And Cloud is there to stop us driving the league off a cliff.

This makes my point. There's no decisions being made. All I said was, hey, this was about this which is different so can you make it work? I'm not adding to decisions, I'm trying to find out the viewpoints so I can talk to my committee member about it.

I'm literally being attacked for giving a history about an initiative I created. I've only talked about the tribunal and how the rules aren't the issue, both things you agreed to (by proxy that I agreed with you in the committee). I've said nothing in the committee bar give history and push the point that the issues of Season 24 aren't being identified and solved, meanwhile issues the minority have identified are being hit. Do you see why I'm arguing this?

I'm only posting because the impression to other bleeding hearts in this thread is that I'm steering discussion and arguing, I've only discussed the above and that surely isn't a personal agenda.

Layman’s terms please. We’re not all on your elevated level of consciousness and intellect.

Thanks.

It means you figure I would have had you removed and therefore you won the argument despite the fact you have no proof.

It means you figure I would have had you removed and therefore you won the argument despite the fact you have no proof.
Fair.

But yes, I’m almost certain of the facts in that hypothetical. I’m intrigued as to who actually requested my removal from the board if not you.

Hate ?

This makes my point. There's no decisions being made. All I said was, hey, this was about this which is different so can you make it work? I'm not adding to decisions, I'm trying to find out the viewpoints so I can talk to my committee member about it.

I'm literally being attacked for giving a history about an initiative I created. I've only talked about the tribunal and how the rules aren't the issue, both things you agreed to (by proxy that I agreed with you in the committee). I've said nothing in the committee bar give history and push the point that the issues of Season 24 aren't being identified and solved, meanwhile issues the minority have identified are being hit. Do you see why I'm arguing this?

I'm only posting because the impression to other bleeding hearts in this thread is that I'm steering discussion and arguing, I've only discussed the above and that surely isn't a personal agenda.
No, I have no idea why you’re arguing this at all. Some people loved the tribunal, we were discussing it..you’ve made the point that you created it at least 7-8 times, therefore justifying why you have a say or can butt in to our discussions. Cloud is asking for feedback from the committee, not mods.

Fair.

But yes, I’m almost certain of the facts in that hypothetical. I’m intrigued as to who actually requested my removal from the board if not you.

Hate ?

Did I not tell you the admin decides on committee access?

Jesus dude, I count you as a mate. Mods can’t decide who is in or out. You were in there when I was admin and I had no idea. Despite that you shouldn’t have been there, I am in there. It’s not a contest.

No, I have no idea why you’re arguing this at all. Some people loved the tribunal, we were discussing it..you’ve made the point that you created it at least 7-8 times, therefore justifying why you have a say or can butt in to our discussions. Cloud is asking for feedback from the committee, not mods.

I mentioned I created it once.

Did I not tell you the admin decides on committee access?

Jesus dude, I count you as a mate. Mods can’t decide who is in or out. You were in there when I was admin and I had no idea. Despite that you shouldn’t have been there, I am in there. It’s not a contest.
When I buy this joint I’m gonna kick you out. You’ll be living in a box on the conspiracies board with the flat earthers.

When I buy this joint I’m gonna kick you out. You’ll be living in a box on the conspiracies board with the flat earthers.

You'll cark it long before I do you song contest virgin bote.

You'll cark it long before I do you song contest virgin bote.
Well they certainly won’t be dragging me out of here in a straight jacket, kicking and screaming ‘BUT I CREATED IT’

Do a search of ‘created’ by The Filth Wizard and ‘in this thread’
Make it easy for me.

I'm talking about the actual discussion in the committee you're having a public bitch about.

Back