I didn't realise you could drop kick a goal while being tackled?

Remove this Banner Ad

Was a lucky goal, umps didn't have a good view with that pack. Was pathetic that that was even allowed to be a goal in the first place.

Who gives a s**t! We wasted a heap of chances and lost because we deserved to lose and had Half a dozen down hill skiers who didn't put in.
Match defining, and deciding decision that was completely ****ed up by inept officiating.

*heads at the AFL want to make new rules, the rules are fine, get competent people to adjudicate them.

Two games today have had the "game winning goal" scored under dubious decisions.

I assume you’re referring the McCartin one. You’re absolutely clutching at straws if you’re saying we were robbed because of it.

Match defining, and deciding decision that was completely ****** up by inept officiating.

****heads at the AFL want to make new rules, the rules are fine, get competent people to adjudicate them.

Two games today have had the "game winning goal" scored under dubious decisions.
We lost because we couldn't open up our forward line, we couldn't convert easy chances and our run and carry was poor, work rate terrible by certain players and we deserved what we got.

What about the bull s**t deliberate rushed behind that resulted in a goal in the 1st qtr
Or Allir chopping Cox’s arms, after he took a mark, which resulted in a rebound goal...

Or Allir chopping Cox’s arms, after he took a mark, which resulted in a rebound goal...
Bloody oath.

Takes ball cleanly in two hands. Aliir cannons into his back, makes no contact with the ball. Play on. WTF?!

As for the deliberate rushed behind, he was clearly under pressure so have they changed the interpretation?

Bloody oath.

Takes ball cleanly in two hands. Aliir cannons into his back, makes no contact with the ball. Play on. WTF?!

As for the deliberate rushed behind, he was clearly under pressure so have they changed the interpretation?
I could cop the deliberate, because he was further out than the end of the goal square when he paddled the ball forward, but the Cox one was just ****ed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What about the bull s**t deliberate rushed behind that resulted in a goal in the 1st qtr
How they came up with that abomination.

How they came up with that abomination.
From what I recall, the ball can't be knocked through the goal from further than the goal square. Maynard was about a foot over from my view at the time. Was frustrating, but it's been consistent with a few decisions this year. I think this has been one of the few rules performed consistently. The issue lies in the ones a few metres from goals where players have no idea what is allowed.

... Half a dozen down hill skiers who didn't put in.

Harsh ...

... iMO we did have a bunch of players who underperformed, but I reckon it’s a tad harsh to label players who have played less than 15 games (Madgen, Mihocek, Brown, Daicos) as “downhill skiers”?

Richmond fans are still allowed to post on BF, so no.

images

images

And gee gotta love the swans playing 17 guys in 2 thirds of the ground
17 x2 = 34 all on a postage stamp

Congestion Again

LOL
Change the rules or

Ban SCG games

McCartin’s goal was fine.

I’d forgotten the Maynard decision though. What a ******* joke.
Isn’t the rule that you can’t rush the ball through if your further out than the goal square ie. 9 metres?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back