I found something Ebert is better at doing than Dangerfield!

Remove this Banner Ad

I should have been a lawyer don't you think so gp?:)

At the very least you'd do well soliciting for clients ... :thumbsu:

(But sorry mate, I aint interested ... ;))

Well Dangerfield has set a new standard to live up to tonight. I think Ebert should have him covered though... Brett Ebert that his.:eek:

I don't know, 37% and 4 clangers is a great start to the season for Dangermouse, probably a sympathy Brownlow vote from the umps tonight.

Well Dangerfield has set a new standard to live up to tonight. I think Ebert should have him covered though... Brett Ebert that his.:eek:

Hell, a 70 year old Russell Ebert could pull on the boots and put in a better performance than Clangerfield did tonight.

I don't know, 37% and 4 clangers is a great start to the season for Dangermouse, probably a sympathy Brownlow vote from the umps tonight.
He kicks like a raging bull.

One of his very few bad games for this season. He'll bounce back.

Don't get too premature. ..... You guys play Melbourne next week; fap for now but.... pressure game.

The season is 1 game old. LOL.

Hell, a 70 year old Russell Ebert could pull on the boots and put in a better performance than Clangerfield did tonight.

Someone in a wheelchair could have a shot at it ... :thumbsu::D

One of his very few bad games for this season. He'll bounce back.

Don't get too premature. ..... You guys play Melbourne next week; fap for now but.... pressure game.
I wonder if it bothers Crows supporters that based on actual output, 'hacks' like Brad Ebert measure up to 'stars' like Dangerfield, just like 'losers' like Westhoff were performing at the same level as 'superstars' like Tippett (until he left).

I'm just missing the vibe of it, I guess.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I found something Blud Ebert is better at doing than Dangerfield too Mattrox !
Bleeding

Round 1 ~ blood rule

296637-tlsnewsportrait.jpg

Are there any stats that reflect how much a bloke bleeds?
If there is, Id wager he is right up there with Norman Gunston who wears the same colours.
gunstont1_.jpg

I wonder if it bothers Crows supporters that based on actual output, 'hacks' like Brad Ebert measure up to 'stars' like Dangerfield, just like 'losers' like Westhoff were performing at the same level as 'superstars' like Tippett (until he left).

I'm just missing the vibe of it, I guess.
Bahahaha
Puffers back in force !!!!!

Oh geez..
You are so obsessed about Port you go back to, and bring forward, a thread where the last post was made
Mar 23, 2013 ......... sad:$
Four bloody years ago ...........:$
Can you not read ?
I didn't bump it you idiot

Seriously :$:$:$

BTW What was the "BIG ANNOUNCEMENT " you went on about last week ?

Last edited:
Oh geez..
You are so obsessed about Port you go back to, and bring forward, a thread where the last post was made
Mar 23, 2013 ......... sad:$
Four bloody years ago ...........:$

They seek to engage us as some kind of validation to their Bay13 presence.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back