Golf I need your help! Names needed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey guys,

I have come in here for your help, Me and few mates are starting up a social golf club which will be playing once a month. We have basically got everything organized apart from our club name.

So I need your help to come up with some club names that I can go back to the guys with.
We don’t want anything that would make our club look like idiots for example Piss heads, The drunks and so on.

I look forward to seeing what you smart people can come up with.

What is the area that you lot are from or the location of the clubs you lot will visit?
Also what angle are you lot taking, average players, good, bad?
What major interest do you lot have in common, school, work?
Sunday Whakers is what me and mates had for a while, Whakers a play on idiots and hitting until we converted to The Shabangabangs.

What is the area that you lot are from or the location of the clubs you lot will visit?
Also what angle are you lot taking, average players, good, bad?
What major interest do you lot have in common, school, work?
Sunday Whakers is what me and mates had for a while, Whakers a play on idiots and hitting until we converted to The Shabangabangs.
We are mainly around the eastern suburbs of Melbourne. We will mix it up with what courses we play at between local courses to some that could be a couple of hours away. Currently we have at least 20-30 guys who will be signing up to the club. We will have a Membership Fee, Handicaps, Club shirts, Club Champion and an annual weekend trip to Cobram Barooga.
There will be a mix of good, average and bad players.
Slice and Dice
Foreplayers
The Caddie Daddies

Google funny golf taem names...I couldnt link it here, but there are some good ones.
Thanks for that topjars, I will have a look at doing that, Don’t know why I didn’t think of it.

We are mainly around the eastern suburbs of Melbourne. We will mix it up with what courses we play at between local courses to some that could be a couple of hours away. Currently we have at least 20-30 guys who will be signing up to the club. We will have a Membership Fee, Handicaps, Club shirts, Club Champion and an annual weekend trip to Cobram Barooga.
There will be a mix of good, average and bad players.

What is the average age of the group? are you intersted in merging with another group? we also have about 30 members with exactly the same format you are looking at. I'm also in the guts of organising social groups vs social group days - ambrose style format. We are called the Eagles social golf group

An intra social club competition once a year would be a bloody good idea. I would be very interested in this.

we had one in November at Garfield (had about 20 different social groups play - 2 teams per social group, 3 man ambrose comp with some variations to the rules which made it very similar to this years holden scramble rules), was a great day - heaps of laughs and icy cold beers, club put on bacon and egg brekky at the 6th tee

Remove this Banner Ad

Back