Opinion 'I thought, this is it, he could go': Damien Hardwick reflects on Richmond's year

Remove this Banner Ad

Dimma gave us something we all thought was an impossible dream. When his time is up as coach he can be paid to sit in our bar and just drink IMO

Nah mate only a third of the way there. Fully expecting another two flags from him before he can hang them up

(Log in to remove this ad.)

60 foot statue of Dimmer should be constructed at punt road this year imo
Helen Wheels you forgot Tullamarine airport with Dimma holding THE CUP...interstate flogs need to know they're in Tigerland once they land.

Great idea. That's where the smaller, unobtrusive 60-foot statue proposed by biaseddustyfan could go, so as not to be a danger to air traffic, with our club song playing on a loop.:)

Great idea. That's where the smaller, unobtrusive 60-foot statue proposed by biaseddustyfan could go, so as not to be a danger to air traffic, with our club song playing on a loop.:)
Why not have access into Tullamarine granted via singing the Richmond Theme song as you pass through customs!

"I thought he could go"
b88658916z1_20170324101511_000ganic3ei2-0-228qraw65u6mjz3ayn2_t460.jpg

Then finds out it's #lolnorf making a $billion bid for Dusty
Damien+Hardwick+Richmond+Tigers+Training+Session+l-oXQWJXosDl.jpg

Ya got me ya bastards
b252c67f7e33ce3cf4de2551f2269300

I told ya I love ya, ya silly old campaigner Dimma
images

""Rance, "silly old campaigner Dimma" and me
35891-1.jpg

Dimma followed up with...
"Just as well we sent Bamey over to NZ with a suitcase full of his own money to give to Shane, after all that's what we paid him the $4 mill for....cept Shane couldn't meet him, he just wanted "someone to cook him some eggs"
" and thanks to Puma paying Dusty the ambassadorship $millions".. "
" it cost the club bugger all in the TPP, now we've still got a bigger war chest than @lolnorf"
" it's own money in the war chest, not the AFLs or other clubs money like @#lolnorfs"
"who they gonna spend it on?" Brad Scott? Or is it the other one there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back