If I Was A Pro, I Would Dope; a blackcat story

Remove this Banner Ad

If everybody cheats then there is no point in cheating as it does not give you an advantage.

The fact is some people do have ethics and do not cheat - but are cheated by competitors who do not have the same level of ethics. Do we need to protect moral people - or should we just allow and encourage AFL players to be pincushions for drug companies to experiment with?

In AFL what is the point in having a salary cap and draft (equalisation measures) if you allow some players to get away with taking PEDs which destroys equalisation. A no talent kid on PEDs may well; exceed performances of a superstar who morally cannot take them.

The game cannot work if its rules are not enforced. Or the rules need to change so PEDs are allowed and we let our kids become lab rats.

Some people react better to substances - This is why it happens - For example mechanical doping is frowned upon by professional cyclists because it's a guaranteed success while chemical doping is dependent on an individual's response.

Some people react better to substances - This is why it happens - For example mechanical doping is frowned upon by professional cyclists because it's a guaranteed success while chemical doping is dependent on an individual's response.

Yup, I’ve had friends use test and get maybe a 2-3% improvement on their lifting numbers over a couple of training cycles while others have taken the same amount and got 15% + (both similar training ages).
Reckon the gap is even bigger in female lifters (and the gap between doped and non-doped in general is bigger than in males)

Yup, I’ve had friends use test and get maybe a 2-3% improvement on their lifting numbers over a couple of training cycles while others have taken the same amount and got 15% + (both similar training ages).
Reckon the gap is even bigger in female lifters (and the gap between doped and non-doped in general is bigger than in males)

culbert had a go at jobe for appearing on theFrontBar... about time the AFLmafia moved against his t&f hypocrisy qua _H.Y.P.O.C.R.I.S.Y_

SARMs
Selective
Androgen
Receptive
Modulator(s)

CBC

other peptides and pituitary supplements / stimulant are the new way of better-living-thru-chemistry... you don't need to cycle On-Off those pharmaceuticals unlike Soviet era 'roids.

Why do pro bodybuilders walk-around-weight only 8% greater than competition weight when only a dozen years back their non-competition walk-around-weight was ~20% heavier than competition weight.

and they have cheekbones and jawline granite hewn & glass cut like a male-model.
___ not to mention foreheads lol. #acromegaly

ferk me___ bolt runs 956 when tall sprinters never could get out of the blocks cos of the Applied_ phyicsWORK(wattage) required and long levers not conducive. 200metres got a distance to reach terminal velocity w efficiency and unfurl the levers.

RussellEbertHandball

Remove this Banner Ad

Back