If you were admin for a day....

Remove this Banner Ad

That would be out of my hands. I was thinking more as a backup in the same way teams have a Vice Captain it makes sense, to me at least, to have a deputy to the one in charge of the league too.
How dare you debunk my sarcastically cynical post by replying with something so rational :(

Interesting, because admin for a day V admin for an unstated period would render different results.

If made admin in general, I think it would be important not to come in and make wholesale changes. Good admin's shouldn't be noticed "flexing their muscle" too often. They should ensure things run smoothly, and 95% of their job would be behind the scenes. Importantly, I would ensure that with important league decisions, the committee is always consulted and has the chance to vote. Important to note the admin's opinion is not always right.

If I were admin for a day....STUFF YOU ALL. I'd induct myself into the HoF. Increase the quota and make myself a legend. Demand a fantasy game per day and suspend Tarkyn_24 for a month, so that I can become the league's number 1 ever goal kicker. Rename the Alf Andrews Medal the Okeydoke Medal. Re-instate SFA MEDIA and ban all competitors. Force them to work for me.

Interesting, because admin for a day V admin for an unstated period would render different results.

If made admin in general, I think it would be important not to come in and make wholesale changes. Good admin's shouldn't be noticed "flexing their muscle" too often. They should ensure things run smoothly, and 95% of their job would be behind the scenes. Importantly, I would ensure that with important league decisions, the committee is always consulted and has the chance to vote. Important to note the admin's opinion is not always right.

If I were admin for a day....STUFF YOU ALL. I'd induct myself into the HoF. Increase the quota and make myself a legend. Demand a fantasy game per day and suspend Tarkyn_24 for a month, so that I can become the league's number 1 ever goal kicker. Rename the Alf Andrews Medal the Okeydoke Medal. Re-instate SFA MEDIA and ban all competitors. Force them to work for me.
So peterss would be a great admin?

So peterss would be a great admin?
I spoke with Peterss behind the scenes a few times.

He was actually terrific.

Still took him 1.5 weeks to reply. NO THANKS.

Plus I think when he sat down with his fiancé to discuss stepping down as co-captain of a fantasy footy club, she laid down the law: Your admin aspirations are over.

You know, being the Admin of the league isn't a difficult task, it's an online fantasy comp. after all. Piss easy.

You don't have to do much at all, just patrol the league rules and announce things.

I would rule with an iron fist!
Dispose of the committee. Put a ban on media threads. Put a cap on match threads of 50 posts.

You know return the league to those halcyon days of Season 2.

But the most important thing I would do would make sure I was eligible for last seasons EKA medal!

If I was made admin for the day I would immediately make Broken the new admin. So much more level headed then any other candidates and hopefully for the betterment of the league is being considered, however Boner has already made his decision so hopefully it's one of Eth, Beez or WGS.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If I was made admin for the day I would immediately make Broken the new admin. So much more level headed then any other candidates and hopefully for the betterment of the league is being considered, however Boner has already made his decision so hopefully it's one of Eth, Beez or WGS.
Yes, because our longest serving and most successful admin, Boncer, was just so level headed :p

Seeing as admin has farmed out all the jobs, there's no need to have one.

Thank you for renewing your subscription to the Broken fan club :thumbsu:

Fact is I don't have the sway with the various factions/cliques/boys clubs/flogs/flogcutters/media outlets/ruour mongers/well-wishers to be taken as a viable candidate for the position.

Thank you for renewing your subscription to the Broken fan club :thumbsu:

Fact is I don't have the sway with the various factions/cliques/boys clubs/flogs/flogcutters/media outlets/ruour mongers/well-wishers to be taken as a viable candidate for the position.

You can admin my heart.

You know, being the Admin of the league isn't a difficult task, it's an online fantasy comp. after all. Piss easy.

You don't have to do much at all, just patrol the league rules and announce things.
Maybe that's how it is in that two-bit bush league but in the SFA, it's a lot more than just a simple job.

Maybe that's how it is in that two-bit bush league but in the SFA, it's a lot more than just a simple job.

You silly bugger. You fed the troll.

I'd create an expansion team.

Piss easy? lol.

There would be an incredible amount of work Bonce does behind the scenes to ensure the league is running smoothly.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back