Game Day If your team isn’t playing at Adelaide Oval this week…

Remove this Banner Ad

CRAPPY BUDDHA deleting posts as usual :$

Adelaide play there every other week. Powerhouse confirmed.

As a local yokel, which ground is worse - Norwood or Adelaide Hills?

And why aren't any games being played at Alberton, is it really worse than norwood and AH? Or is it just the still-lingering stench of Poorf rendering it unusuable

Deez Nuts GIF

#rentfree

Sorry but these cancel each other out :shrug:

Minnow status confirmed
There was some flu strain going around preventing finals being played in Victoria.
You'd probably know that if you hadn't finished 17th that year

And why aren't any games being played at Alberton, is it really worse than norwood and AH? Or is it just the still-lingering stench of Poorf rendering it unusuable
Norwood has 100+ years of snaffle history. Real s**t spot for parking though. Mt Barker has recently had a whole bunch of money spent on it. nfi if it’s any good. Rarely go out that way.

As for Alberton, they didn’t think it would be a good look if a whole bunch of filthy Vics went missing and ended up in the Port river, missing their wallets and teeth, so they ruled it out pretty quickly..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Adelaide Hills has the superior pre game entertainment …

35AA52AC-F38F-4808-9B61-9D7CF379048B.gif

Harry McKay checking in !!!

vince-mc-mahon-strut.gif

If your team is not playing at Adelaide oval this weekend, you can count your lucky stars!

West coast play Geelong in the 5th game of the weekend, Pies and Saints the 6th. Seeing as there is heavy rain forecast there for the whole weekend, i am predicting the place will be akin to a boggy cow paddock by the time the last game starts Sunday evening. * me the AFL are a bunch of money-grabbing kents.

Was there ever a reason why gathering in Adelaide was actually a good idea on some level?

A question I'm sure the city founders asked themselves many times.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back