Golden_6

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 15, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls
Dare I say it.

His game style replicates that of our great friend Toby Greene.

adogsfan5

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 12, 2020
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Clean, smart, goal kicker, tough, hard to beat one on one. He’s a gem people. Hope he signs.

stefoid

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 8, 2002
home
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Fit Weightman and West buzzing around in the forward line is fun times.

Now if we can get a fit Naughty, Bruce, West and Weightman, and that is the core of a very solid forward line.

doggie dog

All Australian
Sep 21, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Every time I saw he touched it he was selfless. Been a big 360
Possibly spending more time with the main group, seeing the selflessness of The Bont, Libba and Jack and he realised that is the standard that he has to aspire to.
So happy for him, i am a massive fan of scotty. With a Dad like that Rhylee couldn't miss.

Igloo

Not a mod
May 23, 2009
Geelong
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
He had a great game. Loved his understanding at the end of the 3rd(?) quarter when he knew there wasn't much time left and he wanted to get it inside 50 as quick as possible to we could keep scoring. He pulled off his part, a shame Naughton missed but it was a tough shot.
The players all got around him for it as well.

fred cook

Premiership Player
Jan 14, 2005
brunswick
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
nnn
Now that he I has found form I await the rumours to start soon.Rhylee West is out of contract and the Essendon football club are looking to offer him a new big contract and take him away from the Bulldogs

gordo2016

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 13, 2017
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
There are few players that you take one look at and you say to yourself "They look like a bit of a mongrel." Toby Greene is one, Westy another one. The type that the teacher is always looking at in the classroom, expecting trouble out of them. They didn't eat Weet Bix for breakfast, they ate footballs. Fantastic that the talent of the son of the gun is starting to burst out. Looks like a rippa!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Barking Mad

All Australian
Dec 2, 2011
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Happy to admit I had him gone at the end of the year and never saw him as a viable small forward due to his pace. The next few weeks will be huge for him against some talented teams. If he goes well then Sammy is going to have a headache.

weltschmerz

Norm Smith Medallist
May 23, 2019
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
There are few players that you take one look at and you say to yourself "They look like a bit of a mongrel." Toby Greene is one, Westy another one. The type that the teacher is always looking at in the classroom, expecting trouble out of them. They didn't eat Weet Bix for breakfast, they ate footballs. Fantastic that the talent of the son of the gun is starting to burst out. Looks like a rippa!

I taught Westy in grade 6. He once punched a kid in PE.

Dogs_R_Us

Space Traveller
May 3, 2001
Sirius - the Dogstar
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I posted this in 2016

5827FB45-6F4D-40BE-A8DA-BA89A98B3BE1.png

gordo2016

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 13, 2017
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Happy to admit I had him gone at the end of the year and never saw him as a viable small forward due to his pace. The next few weeks will be huge for him against some talented teams. If he goes well then Sammy is going to have a headache.
Don't think it will give him much of a headache. It's pretty clear cut. They have invested in him, he has obviously worked really hard to improve his game and now he is starting to reap the rewards. Need to stick with him, give him another contract and see how far he can go. The West name needs to stay at Whitten Oval.

doggies ftw

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 22, 2008
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Look at the stats again this was some game by Westy. 3.3, 19 touches, 13 score involvements! 3 GAs!! 2 contested marks, 5 tackles (3 inside 50)

His impact on a game is just huge too as he makes something happen with every single disposal, this kid is bloody good

Remove this Banner Ad