I'm Sorry Luke Jackson

Remove this Banner Ad

And yet the Freo' women's team still defeated the WC women's side in the latest derby.

:$ :$ :poo:
23a6aadc-3b95-48e0-85c9-1918e515ccbd-jpeg.1538121

We’re not announcing 3 top 4 finishes and a flag though, are we

View attachment 1538211

Agreed. Your club is in no position to announce anything due to terrible list management, drafting and trading. lol

Personally I don't mind announcing goals and being ambitious. It's not a bad thing.

It seems to offend your fragile mind. Aww diddums

Agreed. Your club is in no position to announce anything due to terrible list management, drafting and trading. lol

Personally I don't mind announcing goals and being ambitious. It's not a bad thing.

It seems to offend your fragile mind. Aww diddums
I agree it’s a very good thing when your ambitions are so far from reality that it makes those in charge of running your club look like complete turkeys. It’s great, what was it, another goalless game on the weekend??

1665989597880.gif 1665989653761.gif

I agree it’s a very good thing when your ambitions are so far from reality that it makes those in charge of running your club look like complete turkeys. It’s great, what was it, another goalless game on the weekend??

View attachment 1538245View attachment 1538246

You seem to care about AFLW deeply.

gorila.gif

Good for you.

Glad to see you completely avoid addressing how pathetic west coast are. What exactly is the WC mission statement?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He did nothing last night and not a lot last week. I think he's finding out that he's not playing at Melbourne anymore and he's not handling the fact that there's a bit more expected of him.

Jerry Seinfeld Popcorn GIF by Sheets & Giggles

Luke is averaging 11 possies a game, 0.5 marks and is yet to kick a goal.

Al in all, doing better than all the other Docker "forwards"

Still rather Luke Jackson than Bailey Smith tbh

Luke is averaging 11 possies a game, 0.5 marks and is yet to kick a goal.

Al in all, doing better than all the other Docker "forwards"
He peaked at the 2021 Grand Final.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back