****ing Umpires

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: F**king Umpires

it's collingwood... have to expect a reaming from the umps anytime you play them.

Re: F**king Umpires

You guys have gotten your fair share of charity as well for what it's worth.

Absolute ****ing bullsh1t!!! Firstly the advantage and then the free against Brown WTF?! I'm sick of being boned by these pr1cks!!!

The free was not against Brown. As Brown and Harry grappled the boundary umpire was instructed to through the ball in. 10 as usually chose to follow the fight rather than the play.

You have to be joking you guys played well won the game enjoy it. Why complain about the umpires when they are shite every week to every team.

You have to be joking you guys played well won the game enjoy it. Why complain about the umpires when they are shite every week to every team.

As much as it pains me to agree with a Collingwood type person, this is not the time to have a whinge and a bitch about the officials.

We got a couple of rough ones....but so did they.

Give the umpire bashing a rest.

As much as it pains me to agree with a Collingwood type person, this is not the time to have a whinge and a bitch about the officials.

We got a couple of rough ones....but so did they.

Give the umpire bashing a rest.

I agree Luthor...was at the game and to be honest I hardly noticed the men in green. Yeah there were a few holding the balls we didn't get, but the Pies did to. I can't remember the number now, but I heard on the radio on the way home from the game that Collingwood had more frees, but to be honest, I can't remember getting upset at any decision tonight.

I don't know if we had less bad decisions our way or it was just masked by the fact we won but they did seem better to us than usual. Still a few errors but was good to have a game where a lot of things went right for us (no long term injuries etc) as opposed to recent weeks.