Live Event Injunction v Dwarf Burners - game day thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Things could be worse at least we are not Carlololton or a soulless club like GeeWrong 😊😊😊😊
LOL at the immediate deflections. Suck it up and own your loss for once Ralphy. :$

Gifted three flags and they carry on like entitled campaigners.

The facts don't agree with you, but hey, I understand why a Bombers fan would be jealous of a team that managed to get three flags in a row, when their club failed miserably the last time they had a gun list (and will likely be at least 25 yeasr without a flag by the time they next salute). :$

1555237316146.png

1555237331017.png

1555237410274.png

Attachments

• 1555237295577.png
    1555237295577.png
    367.3 KB · Views: 12

Yes I am noticing a certain culture in umpire blaming among the pees and poos

Surely not? As i sat in amongst a mixture of hipsters or homeless hawf supporters they certainly don’t have a sense of entitlement with regards to umpires.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You have to go back to 84/85 to reach your fourth most recent flag.

Ours was in 2008. 7 years after your last one. Your once respected club has become the laughing stock, and even cheating didn't get you close to flag contention. :$

You have to go back to 84/85 to reach your fourth most recent flag.

Ours was in 2008. 7 years after your last one. Your once respected club has become the laughing stock, and even cheating didn't get you close to flag contention. :$
Head to head 97-65. Keep going, you're fun son.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Head to head 97-65. Keep going, you're fun son.

Not hard to beat up on the new team in the pre-WWII years, much like the way you screwed North over.

The inescapable fact is Hawthorn is 13 to your 10 flags since we joined the comp, and that after 35 years of shitnes. :$

To say nothing of the fact you 'won' one of your flags when Australia's men were off fighting for the country. :$ :$

Not hard to beat up on the new team in the pre-WWII years, much like the way you screwed North over.

The inescapable fact is Hawthorn is 13 to your 10 flags since we joined the comp, and that after 35 years of shitnes. :$

To say nothing of the fact you 'won' one of your flags when Australia's men were off fighting for the country. :$ :$
* me ! A dingley acknowledges that football existed pre 1961, well I'll be ****ed !!

Cut them some slack. Handbags have only just started to see equal admission to the military.

Wow go to bed vesty.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back