Live Event Injunction v Dwarf Burners - game day thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Wow.

That was ****ed up. I’m not sure how to feel - winningbon the back of a bullshit umpiring decision.

I think I’m finally over “Play on, not fifteen” now

Wow.

That was ****** up. I’m not sure how to feel - winningbon the back of a bullshit umpiring decision.

I think I’m finally over “Play on, not fifteen” now
Any day you get the rub of the green gainst the Hawfs is a good [and rare] one

I dont think I said one coherant word on the drive home from may mates place, I've never strung so many campaigners, *s, s**t, w***ers, *head, campaigners, shitheaded ******* cheating campaigners ever before, so I'm done with melting.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lonie is worth his weight in gold with his ability to milk free kicks.

Milne and Schneider couldn't buy a free even if they had their heads ripped off.

I reckon if I was a Hawf's supporter my head would have exploded. Dat free.

They can't complain, the maggots handed them a couple of freebie goals in the 2nd quarter.

I reckon if I was a Hawf's supporter my head would have exploded. Dat free.
my head did explode, but I recovered, only until Mirra laid the same tackle and didnt get rewarded, same ump. My head exploded. Then I recovered a bit, until my head exploded again a minute later.

After a short recovery, my head exploded.

on the drive home there were several explosions, some words what would make a pirate whore blush, more explosions. lucky I only had to drive 7 minutes to get home. Those 7 minutes were cathartic.

anyhow, I'm going fishing for Easter, no contact with the outside world. Hopefully we can all be nice to each other and no one gets nailed to a tree, and think about chocolate Jesus who died so we can have 4 days off work. No footy at least until 15:20 Monday arvo.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back