Injuries and Suspensions 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Provided Cameron gets a gig for the Swans I'll be doing the same.
Seeing as there's about 3 mid rookies that look like getting a gig it's a pretty easy choice.
Has even better loopholing potential than Strnadica too, as he has 8 players he has to play after instead of 2. And Strnadica was already an awesome loophole, if you go in with Gawn and Goldy there's only 3 weeks where he's not viable and if you took Sandi it's only when they have Friday games that he's totally useless.

I wouldn't advocate taking 2 loopholes from the get go, especially from the same team, but last year I took Goetz as my genuine loophole and was blind bags throughout the weekend of the opening round and ended up taking Tom Lee as my D8 because he had the yellow light next to his name so I thought he was playing and by the time I realised he wasn't it was too late. So all in all, having 2 loopholes isn't too bad.

... Or you could argue that it cost you 50k (!). Not sure how far off #1 you ended up.

... Or you could argue that it cost you 50k (!). Not sure how far off #1 you ended up.

Nope, if anything not having Cox or any ruck cover at all for the week Goldy missed (which wasn't going to happen as Goetz was meant to be by donut all along) or missing Dangers 229 as captain were the daggers.

and the injury curse has been passed on from one Adelaide team to another....

never good seeing that happen though. Knees are s**t
probably would have been best 22 this year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any word on how Dayne Beams is tracking?
Any Brisbane fans with any insight?
Named captain. Playing on Thursday. That's all we know lol

but yeah some insight into his training would be good

Any word on how Dayne Beams is tracking?
Any Brisbane fans with any insight?

Named captain. Playing on Thursday. That's all we know lol

but yeah some insight into his training would be good
Been managed and brought along relatively slowly but he's been in full training for some time now.

Pittard hammy 4-6 weeks

if you think Houston gets a game now, remember we have Broadbent to come back in and Bonner wasnt best 22, so they get first crack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back