Autopsy Insipid Dogs flogged by Hawks - Rd 22

Remove this Banner Ad

No minor premiership, no top 2, could even drop out of top 4 and we do not look remotely capable of being a threat in finals.

They have given up and they have let all of the fans down that have supported them through another covid year.

Where to from here? I can’t even identify what our game plan is any more, we use to dominate the possession and wear teams down. Now we struggle to move the ball, retain possession and watch teams waltz their way up the ground with uncontested kick-mark play.

Some of you lot are genuinely embarrassing in the gameday thread. It's a ******* sport FFS, how on earth are people getting this wound up. Not sure a single team makes others look like spuds out of nowhere as much as the Clarkson-led Hawks.

The amount of abuse slung at players/coaches is disgraceful honestly. Imagine any of them read some of this s**t. Calm the * down and find another outlet or interest if you're going to act like such animals when things aren't going well

Glad there's no TV coverage here. It's excruciating just listening to the radio.

However as I said, when you mentally concede your side has lost and got no chance it takes a lot of the stress out of the call.

I'm starting to think that way about the season too. Naturally I hope we win the 2021 flag but on any reading (other than the "increased work loads" theory) we would have to be long shots. If I approach every game expecting we'll lose I might enjoy the final series.

Maybe even as much as I enjoyed the 2016 finals!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That was absolutely horrendous to sit through. Really hope we're priming ourselves to be cherry ripe for week 1 finals (a la 2016 when we looked cooked at the end of the h&a season), just hope the past fortnight don't cost us a top 4 position which suddenly looks possible. Momentum is clearly not with us now.

Felt like Hawthorn had extra men all over the park today, they probably deserved to win by more in the end.

This is the end...
You predicted it again.

I don't think you get the respect you deserve.

You cop a bit of unnecessary flack for some of your predictions, but I like you cause you're not afraid to say it how you see it. Some of our supporters need to overlook the fact they're reading something they don't want to read, and instead pay respect to a loyal Bulldogs supporter who simply knows their stuff and continues to see losses before they occur. It's quite a skill you have.

Well done and keep doing what you're doing.

The kind of structure we went with today requires manic pressure to succeed. It just looked like our players don't care and are expecting things to happen. Why don't any of them get angry that we're losing? Surely they'd be frustrated, but we just seem calm and relaxed, like it's all part of a big plan.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back