Mobile (iOS/Android) Pokemon Go

Which team are you on?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chose Ivysaur as my buddy.

Was walking and encountered an 1100CP Venasaur.

Threw a razz berry then an ultra ball. Then thought to myself, hmm I wonder if it's worth walking the last 1km and get the candy or immediately change my Ivysaur to a different Pokemon.

Nek second the Venasaur ran away.

******* hell.

Chose Ivysaur as my buddy.

Was walking and encountered an 1100CP Venasaur.

Threw a razz berry then an ultra ball. Then thought to myself, hmm I wonder if it's worth walking the last 1km and get the candy or immediately change my Ivysaur to a different Pokemon.

Nek second the Venasaur ran away.

******* hell.
Came across an 1850 Dragonite today (before I ever saw a Dragonair or a Dratini)
10 berries and 20 ultras later. Run :'(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

so apparently they've fixed a bit of a bug that was skewing the IVs of wild catches.

Silph road data pointed to the IV's of wild mons getting better the later in the pokedex they are, so wild Dratini far more likely to have better IV's than wild Bulbasaur. Apparently this has been neutralised.

Decided to run my scanner on a local golf course I used to play that got closed down recently, seems to be a massive Seel nest. Might have to go for a walk for old times sake and get me enough candies for a dewgong.

EB Games' have preorders for the November shipment. Their website is atrocious, might just wait for Nintendo's eBay to put them up.
Is that why it just went down? Was just browsing at other crap and couldn't load anything.

Is that why it just went down? Was just browsing at other crap and couldn't load anything.
Yep. Doesn't help that their crashed site page doesn't give you any chance to return to the previous page or refresh. I was halfway through the transaction when it went down (and kept getting errors because it wouldn't let me enter an address :mad:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back