Mobile (iOS/Android) Pokemon Go

Which team are you on?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today I caught 4 Pidgey, a Spearow, and a Caterpie

This morning a Snorlax (CP 2163) spawned at the top of my street. Tonight I caught 2 Dragonite (45 CP, 1730 CP) and 1 Blastoise (1609 CP).

bVabuK7.gif

i find the game less fun with tracking, does anyone else feel the same? my game experience with friends was hitting up new spots and getting excited at how good they were and then losing our s**t like a pack of teenagers when venusaur popped up or when we finally got jynx or when we'd get three bulbasaurs in one night. now one guy is on the tracker all the time and they only hunt for what they know is out there, when its out there! we went out using the tracker and caught a venusaur, two gastly, two grimers - last month that would've been absolutely ridiculous, but the other night it was just meh because we tracked em down and turned em into candy and that was that. i think i preferred the 'unknown' of it all! the bulk of the fun is probably gone though when you only have 20~ pokemon left to hunt down, i get that. need to get into the gym life now!

i find the game less fun with tracking, does anyone else feel the same? my game experience with friends was hitting up new spots and getting excited at how good they were and then losing our s**t like a pack of teenagers when venusaur popped up or when we finally got jynx or when we'd get three bulbasaurs in one night. now one guy is on the tracker all the time and they only hunt for what they know is out there, when its out there! we went out using the tracker and caught a venusaur, two gastly, two grimers - last month that would've been absolutely ridiculous, but the other night it was just meh because we tracked em down and turned em into candy and that was that. i think i preferred the 'unknown' of it all! the bulk of the fun is probably gone though when you only have 20~ pokemon left to hunt down, i get that. need to get into the gym life now!

It was fun to begin with when everything was new and every Pidgey, Paras and Slowpoke served a purpose. Now when everyone has 110+ on their Dex it would be horribly painful walking around and hoping you'll stumble across those last few Kabutos you need.

Having an extraordinary amount of trouble with the speed limiter lately. Every time I open the app, by the time I walk 100 metres I've got the "I'm a passenger" popup. Infuriating. I only play every now and then so difficult to say when I first noticed it, but has definitely worsened over the past few weeks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My local has been full of magnamite and voltorbs since day one. A quick scan just now shows almost nothing so this is interesting...

On a side note, the put in more scanner blocks for the public scanners.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back