Mobile (iOS/Android) Pokemon Go

Which team are you on?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's everyone's Pokedex sitting at? I'm up to 135. Need Primeape, Alakazam, Omastar, Dragonite, Chansey, Porygon and Aerodactyl to round out the 142 obtainables in Australia.

Sitting at 140. Need Dragonite and Porygon. :)

Have enough candies to evolve a Dragonite, but haven't found the right Dratini yet.

Hatched an Abra with 28 candy - suddenly I can evolve to an Alakazam. I've hatched 3 Abras in the last few weeks, without them I had no chance.

Those bastards flee every time.

Was very lucky Kings Park turned into an Abra spawn a few weeks back, otherwise no chance.

Good job.

My last 3 2km eggs have got me a Bulbasaur, Squirtle and Charmander. That last one got me enough for a Charizard. How's that for luck?

Those bastards flee every time.

Was very lucky Kings Park turned into an Abra spawn a few weeks back, otherwise no chance.

Good job.

My last 3 2km eggs have got me a Bulbasaur, Squirtle and Charmander. That last one got me enough for a Charizard. How's that for luck?

The flee rate for Abra if not caught first attempt is 99% so if it breaks out kiss it goodbye. It's a good throw back to the original games though where if you didn't use a sleep attack, like sleep powder or sing, Abra will just teleport.

No matter what CP an Abra is I always give it a razzie straight away and go straight for an Ultra Ball :p

10km egg I hatched today was an Onix, candy for Steelix I guess.

Sitting at 141 at the moment. Just need to stumble across a Snorlax and I'll be done

10km Electabuzz and got a 2km Jigglypuff, got a Rapidash from Ponyta in Fitzroy Gardens. Yarra Park is Omanyte territory FYI, but FastPokeMap won't scan it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've been holding a gym for 3 days now I forgot about it yestetday so missed the coins I've also forgotten where thr gym is that I captured :s

Does anyone know when the Halloween special ends? I'd heard 11am but it's still on for me. I need 2 more Machop candy for a 100% IV Machamp :p

Evolved my Kabutops last night as I accidentally activated a lucky egg - was so unprepared and barely had any Pidgeys and Rattatas to evolve :(
I read that it ends early hours of tomorrow morning for us.

Well, never managed to catch a Marrowak, and Cubones must have had all their run and escape stats turned up to max because sub-100 cp Cubones were eating up half a dozen pokeballs each and running away every time, never saw a Hypno or Persian, and saw Gengar on radar several times but couldn't find one.

However, there were so many Gastly and Haunter around that I got enough candy to evolve a Gengar, caught enough Meowth to add to hatched candy to make a Persian, caught 2 of the 3 Drowzee that appeared, and picked up 10 or 15 or some such Abra candy from walking.

Just remember where the gym was, which I am still holding :O

Fountain Gate pub.

On a side note, I can't connect my pokemon go plus at all :S

Edit: and after 10 minutes of trying, as soon as I posted this it connected. Woo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back