Which team are you on?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halloween special is serious business.

76f45e08e7e19638bcb6e2367d3fb0c6.jpg

94e75d881718a8f68e6b67a24ceefaa1.jpg

Also found a Charmander tonight which is a handy 8 candy. Should have enough for a Charizard well before the end of the week and then I'll switch my buddy to a 5km one, most likely Kabuto.

Lots of Gastly and a few Haunter about, caught them all because I know I'm not going to see a Gengar and I might as well rack up the candy. No Drowzee or Hypno though.

I did hatch a 5km egg into a Poliwag though, which doesn't sound impressive, but it was cp400 and came with 38 candy, so I'm nearly into Poliwrath territory.

Oh, saw quite a few Cubones about too, I guess they're a spooky pokemon as well

Got 6 incubators going at the moment- hatched a bloody Meowth with 49 candy haha.

I got a 40 odd candy Nidoran female this morning and I'm one catch shy of a Nidoqueen now. Double candy is proving very handy!

I'm over the increased Gastly spawn's now though. I had 39 candy yesterday morning and just went on a lucky egg spree and evolved 8 Gastly and a Haunter. I've caught another two since the lucky egg wound up.

I wouldn't mind the discounted buddy candy continuing though. It might see my interest spike again because its become a bit of a grind...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm an hour early my exam this morning. Noticed there was a stop right next to my car park so put a lure I'd be hoarding for months. It's been about 10 minutes and I've already caught 5 or 6 Gastlys.

This is the first time I've opened the app in about a month

What's everyone's Pokedex sitting at? I'm up to 135. Need Primeape, Alakazam, Omastar, Dragonite, Chansey, Porygon and Aerodactyl to round out the 142 obtainables in Australia.
The only one I'm missing from your lot is Alakazam. However I am sitting at 134 - missing Charizard (117 candy), Raichu, Golem and Dragonair I can get but am waiting for a stronger one to evolve or my next lucky egg. Also missing Kabutops and Machamp. Lapras is the one that I don't think I'll ever get

Need Muk, Seel + Dewgong :drunk::drunk:, Charmeleon + Charizard, Blastoise, Lapras, Gengar

Lucked out on a Chansey just the other day, those things are f***ing rare. If anyone can help me with a Seel spawn in Perth that would be swell.

140, snorlax and charizard have eluded me. Wish i could find some charmanders with this halloween special on but i don't think there are any out!

Only choice is to accumulate candy with your Charmander, I haven't heard of any nests in Perth.

Snorlax is also incredibly elusive too.

Need Muk, Seel + Dewgong :drunk::drunk:, Charmeleon + Charizard, Blastoise, Lapras, Gengar

Lucked out on a Chansey just the other day, those things are f***ing rare. If anyone can help me with a Seel spawn in Perth that would be swell.

Only choice is to accumulate candy with your Charmander, I haven't heard of any nests in Perth.

Snorlax is also incredibly elusive too.

Since this halloween special I've noticed every other pokemon are hard to find. Charmanders were spawning at hyde park and in padbury, Seel were spawning at the park across from the bell tower. Snorlax has ran from me once at kings park and once in Wangara lol :'(

The only one I'm missing from your lot is Alakazam. However I am sitting at 134 - missing Charizard (117 candy), Raichu, Golem and Dragonair I can get but am waiting for a stronger one to evolve or my next lucky egg. Also missing Kabutops and Machamp. Lapras is the one that I don't think I'll ever get

Managed to get a Primeape last night with the extra candies on offer with the Halloween thing atm so up to 136 in the 'Dex. Hatched a Lapras from my first 10km egg not long after the app launched so got lucky there. Charizard was a real grind for me, Charmander spawns are so rare so when the buddy system came out that really helped me there. It's annoying because the other two starters I get all the time and am on to my third Blastoise and Venusaur...

Managed to get a Primeape last night with the extra candies on offer with the Halloween thing atm so up to 136 in the 'Dex. Hatched a Lapras from my first 10km egg not long after the app launched so got lucky there. Charizard was a real grind for me, Charmander spawns are so rare so when the buddy system came out that really helped me there. It's annoying because the other two starters I get all the time and am on to my third Blastoise and Venusaur...
The Halloween special has made a Charizard possible for me, I'm sitting at 123 candy now and since my 2 Charmanders are relatively low IV's I'll wait until I hatch or find a stronger one to evolve. I had banked on coming across a stronger Charmander by the time I got enough candy...

I have found 1 very weak Blastoise and 1 very weak Venusaur, but I have finally had enough candy to evolve quite strong ones for a couple of weeks. They've been easier than Charmanders but are still pretty scarce for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back