Mobile (iOS/Android) Pokemon Go

Which team are you on?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder if this is a hint at increased spawns?

View attachment 303320

I think they've done it already.

I used to be able to count on one spawn at 34 minutes past the hour every hour at my place, as of about Wednesday it's become 2 every hour.

I think they've done it already.

I used to be able to count on one spawn at 34 minutes past the hour every hour at my place, as of about Wednesday it's become 2 every hour.
They have been adding (and removing) spawn points to the more popular spots the last month or so, you might be seeing that.

Fastpokemap is very close to being back up. They have finished reverse engineering it and just need to integrate the new algorithm into fpm's old code.

Can't wait. My kids are excited to play again.

Pity they have that stupid speed lock in the game now though. My kids played every time we drove anywhere. Now they can't level up unless I want to take them somewhere to walk around. The kids are angry with niantic lol.

Another update is being rolled out.

Known changes are:

• Professor Willow discovered that Eggs have different patterns depending on the distance required to hatch them.
  • Pokémon type icons have been added to the information screen for each Pokémon.
  • Low battery indicator added for the Pokémon GO Plus.
  • Minor text fixes

I don't get the mass transfer want. You can transfer as soon as you capture them now and if you mass transferred it makes 29 minutes of the lucky egg pretty useless. I highly doubt we will ever see mass transfer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Another update is being rolled out.

Known changes are:

• Professor Willow discovered that Eggs have different patterns depending on the distance required to hatch them.
  • Pokémon type icons have been added to the information screen for each Pokémon.
  • Low battery indicator added for the Pokémon GO Plus.
  • Minor text fixes

All common sense stuff that should have been in the game from the beginning.

The game is practically still in beta

Gyms are broken now.

They need to tweak it so that the prestige that you get from taking down pokes is weighted depending on the CP of your squad members, similar to how training your gym works.

Halloween event:
  • Big increase in spooky pokemon spawns (image specifically features Drowzee and Hypno, Zubat and Golbat, and the Ghastly, Haunter, and Gengar, but there's no actual list)
  • Double candy for every Pokemon caught
  • Quadruple the candy rate for buddy Pokemon
  • From October 26th to November 1st

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back