Mobile (iOS/Android) Pokemon Go

Which team are you on?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The cartridge holder included? Pics of yellow?
Yup.

25555569_10156170392150992_1921706710_n.jpg

Looks like another twenty Pokemon from Gen 3, including Feebas and Milotic, will be released very shortly. Wonder if we'll need 400 Feebas candy to evolve? Like the Gen 3 Gyarados.

Also from a data mine, Delibird has officially been added. Expecting that to drop over the next few days.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Most raids are still beyond me, though I did get a Wailmer from a solo raid. I've nearly got enough candy to evolve Treecko up to Sceptile, and the first Mudkip I caught was 86 or 88%. Caught another Charmander at Adelaide Oval, so now only 51 candy until Charizard, and hatched a Dratini with 23 candy putting me 37 short of Dragonite. Pokedex is 246/275

Still not caught any shinies, or at least none I've noticed.

Just got a 100% IV Groudon.

Changed its moveset to Mud Shot and Solar Beam, and powered it up to Level 34 (the highest I can go at the moment). Now has a CP of 3725!
That's awesome! All my Groudons have been crap so far. Best one is 81iv and 2210cp. Caught 5 out of 12 Groudon raids so far.

I had a 2890 one run from me yesterday. I reckon that would've been in the 90's for IV. I was pretty disappointed. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back