Mobile (iOS/Android) Pokemon Go

Which team are you on?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I’ve heard they have removed the pokestops from the shrine after a some disrespectful behaviour last Sunday. Not sure what happened but I did hear where someone trampled a flower bed.
I believe also that some players ignored the last post at 5pm

Excellent news, or for those of us who aren't rocking a Plus at least anyway

Trainers,

Exploring with Pokémon GO has never been easier with a new feature coming soon! Adventure Sync can record your walking distances even when Pokémon GO isn’t launched, working in the background to tally your distance, earn Candy, and hatch Eggs!

Plus, Adventure Sync will deliver a weekly summary, where you can see your Incubator and Candy progress as well as important activity statistics. Check in via your Trainer Profile to see the number of kilometers recorded for the week. Earn rewards each week for each milestone you cross, and receive push notifications when your Buddy Pokémon has found a Candy or when an Egg is about to hatch!

You can opt into Adventure Sync at any time, and the feature will connect to both Apple Health on Apple devices and Google Fit on Android devices.

So let’s get motivated and GO! Stay safe, and happy exploring!

—The Pokémon GO team

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unown P A and X spawning in and near the city for PAX this weekend.

I caught one where I’m working in Brighton so they’re fairly far reaching.

Yeah, I grabbed a few at Vic Park earlier.

Hey SM, dunno if you still have any 7km eggs laying around from the first few days of October that you haven't hatched yet but, after basically giving up in them after not getting the regionals I was hoping for during September, I whacked them into incubators last weekend and manged to pull both a Tauros and a Mr. Mime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back