FTA-TV Iron Fist

Remove this Banner Ad

The story picks up 15 years after Rand, played by Finn Jones, is presumed dead in a plane crash. He's back in New York City trying to find his place with his family and his company, Rand Enterprises.

Rand's superpowers come from his kung fu fighting skills and supernatural glowing Iron Fist. Not everyone is happy about his return, and the trailer hints at the evil forces aligning against him.

Iron Fist is the last Defender. And the series debuts on Netflix March 17.

Teaser trailer:

Full trailer:

So Daredevil, Jessica Jones, Luke Cage and Iron Fist are going to all be in The Defenders right? Stopped watching Cage about 3 eps in, worth persisting?
Show might have actually been something if they had an actress like Viola Davis instead of Alfre Woodard.

About halfway through it goes to complete crap, can't quite put my finger on how they dropped the ball so badly. Suspect it's got a lot to do with Luke's power taking any suspense out of situations.

Hopefully it's not as grim as the other series's; Iron Fist is at his best as a fun character and I'd hate to sit through another Luke Cage

Let's say how they weasel Rosario Dawson into this one. Looks ok, like a darker version of arrow I guess. Hopefully better than Luke cage.

Let's say how they weasel Rosario Dawson into this one. Looks ok, like a darker version of arrow I guess. Hopefully better than Luke cage.

At end of Luke Cage she picks up a flyer for martial arts lessons.

C6YkDD2VUAAfV_0.jpg:large

C6ZFiYRWUAEHZzI.jpg:large

lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Admittedly only 2 eps in, but no idea what this guy is talking about. Yeah its no DD yet in terms of overall package, but i thought the fight choreography so far was decent and well in the ballpark.

Sh1tload better than Luke Cage, as is the actor playing Iron Fist.
JJ my favorite so far then DD, not sure if this is on par with Cage yet, something about the fights is a little off.

I think the issue for a lot of reviews is the similarities to a show that has been running for a few years already, it takes some of the freshness away

its gotta be better than Luke Cage
Luke Cage was fine, especially Cottonmouth and Diamondback; great casting with both of those.

JJ my favorite so far then DD, not sure if this is on par with Cage yet, something about the fights is a little off.

I think the issue for a lot of reviews is the similarities to a show that has been running for a few years already, it takes some of the freshness away
I think Daredevil season one was just about the perfect superhero series. Beautifully crafted, hero and villain two sides of the same coin, not meeting until very late in the piece, plus great action sequences. I liked JJ, but didn't think it was on the same level.

Luke Cage was fine, especially Cottonmouth and Diamondback; great casting with both of those.

I think Daredevil season one was just about the perfect superhero series. Beautifully crafted, hero and villain two sides of the same coin, not meeting until very late in the piece, plus great action sequences. I liked JJ, but didn't think it was on the same level.
DD still has the best action
JJ for me was just done right as far as tone. Having a crush on Krysten Ritter doesn't hurt either.
Really enjoyed LC as well

Quality just doesn't seem the same on this one, not sure if it's Finn Jones or what, just seems a level below, might just be trying to find it's rythm

About 4 eps in and it's miles better than Luke cage prob on par with dd season 2

Read a few negative reviews not sure what the spooking is about though the one above is right some of his early fights look super fake and slow

Remove this Banner Ad

Back