Gym & Misc Irritating people/things that annoy you in the gym II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Some dick head using two squat racks to do a bench press/bicep curl split then getting aggro when being called out on.

For the record it's a 60kg bench/ 30kg curl. :rolleyes:

Some dick head using two squat racks to do a bench press/bicep curl split then getting aggro when being called out on.

For the record it's a 60kg bench/ 30kg curl. :rolleyes:

Huge...

Honestly though. I get the bench thing, proper ego trip cause you get (conservatively) 10-15% weight increase on the squat bar. Why curls? I have never done a curl in a rack but the range of motion looks horrible and awkward, it can’t increase your weight much (measuring your curl weight is weird anyway) but just WHY?

Huge...

Honestly though. I get the bench thing, proper ego trip cause you get (conservatively) 10-15% weight increase on the squat bar. Why curls? I have never done a curl in a rack but the range of motion looks horrible and awkward, it can’t increase your weight much (measuring your curl weight is weird anyway) but just WHY?

No issue with him using the bench regardless of the weight, it's the fact he's using a second rack to do curls in that's ridiculous.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Had a guy doing bench flyes in the squat rack. Fortunately he moved when I asked to use the squat rack for (weird I know) squats this morning.

Can people please stop watching that athlean X ****. When the kids are in, the cable stations at our gym look like a group of chimpanzees trying to rip the cables off their bearings. Ok we get it, explosive movements.

Also * off with these.

20170727_115542_1.gif

This one guy at the gym I go to puts on a lifting belt when doing seated bicep curls but yet doesn't wear it for deadlifts, etc... then he proceeds to throw the weights to his sides when he finishes his set :huh:

I don't like to let things distract and annoy me at the gym but it's just so frustrating!

There’s gotta be some unlucky dudes out there with broken feet from campaigners dropping dumbbells for it to bounce into them. Be careful pls

Can people please stop watching that athlean X ****. When the kids are in, the cable stations at our gym look like a group of chimpanzees trying to rip the cables off their bearings. Ok we get it, explosive movements.

Also fu** off with these.

20170727_115542_1.gif

Haha, Jeff makes every exercise popular. I won't be touching this one on the cable machine at my gym, though.

There’s gotta be some unlucky dudes out there with broken feet from campaigners dropping dumbbells for it to bounce into them. Be careful pls

Dudes that drop weights from a high height s**t me. I understand it's practical and safe to drop weights, but there's a threshold to do it from. Most of these w***ers are craving attention.

Gym's without steel plates to deadlift.
Ran out of room for collars and lost half the plates off the bar when I locked out my top single.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back