Gym & Misc Irritating people/things that annoy you in the gym II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

i have noticed its extremely hard to consciously not touch your face, its just something you do autonomously. every time after i do it i think fu** wont do that again, an hour later rinse repeat
If we (males) condition yourself into pretending the head on your shoulders is the head between your legs, you wont touch your face in public at all!

i have noticed its extremely hard to consciously not touch your face, its just something you do autonomously. every time after i do it i think fu** wont do that again, an hour later rinse repeat

I really think having gloves on makes you pretty conscious of your hands and you deter you from touching your face.

Rolled my foot while running today. Think I may have broken a bone.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gym has reopened, I'm finding it extremely difficult to get any motivation to go. Have been doing home workouts which have been ok I guess, struggled a bit with intensity. I have made a fair bit of progress at this place but I just can't get my head back in the game
what were the circumstances that allowed your gym to open again? limiting the amount of people in at once etc?

Young guys who only do biceps and shoulders who have skinny legs and people with 100's of dollars worth of protein powder.
Depends how those people with supplements galore look imo

But yeah, totally agree on skinny flogs part. Betcha they all have winged scapulas too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back