Strength Irritating people/things that annoy you in the gym III

Remove this Banner Ad

When I've finished a workout there's usually a huge puddle of sweat on the floor.

Fair.

I’ve only had this for a couple years now, you’re still a slave to the fans and ac of others.
Yeah would way prefer at home don't want anything fancy just so I can do proper squats with heavier weights and a bench.

Finally going to join next week just for a month see how I go. If I like it will use it again next winter.

Newbies always entertain, got a surprise to see a newbie couple at 7am at the gym today.

I refer to them as 2Fast2Furious. Everything they do is literally fast and furious. Form, rep ranges etc etc is out the door and I think they are trying to shock their dormant muscles that have been idle for years.

Admittedly I love that enthusiasm as it woke me up out of slumber. No need for preworkout.

Was wanting to show them how to do the exercises, but I learnt my lesson of trying to help someone in the past, so I stood by and watched the show. Not to mention, I really dont like showing up a guy in front of his partner, I think its a s**t thing to do, unless of course they asked for help. Which happened last week with another newbie.

With Summer and the New Year around the corner and obviously the pandemic we had previously, the New Year newbies are going to come en masse.

I’ve accumulated a decent little set of stuff now.

Bench, pull up bar, dip and core rack.

Bar, couple of dumbbells and kettlebells, ez bar. Rower and stationary bike.
Nice mate, give us a little tour/photos eventually

I'll do another one when I get my 2 tier commercial grade dumbbell rack hopefully later in the month

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Smelly campaigner next to me this morning, so I go to turn the fan on (to blow away the funk) and it's broken.

Home gym my friend.

No ones problem but mine.

No fans and no ac.
Joined up this morning just for 1 month for $95.

It's only staffed from 7-noon and 4-7pm on weekdays.

Went in there at 3pm and had the whole joint to myself.

Joined up this morning just for 1 month for $95.

It's only staffed from 7-noon and 4-7pm on weekdays.

Went in there at 3pm and had the whole joint to myself.

Went in today Friday morning. It was glorious, just a few people and I was doing a PULL day while the others were doing PUSH.

Mind you I lost my mind on Monday morning when I was doing a Pull day and so was every other person in the gym and there was just 5 of us. I thought Monday's were National Chest Day.

Thats the beauty if your area is flooded, you have the option to go swimming instead.
lot of places that are waist deep in water now, still not sure I'd be up for a flood swim if I could avoid it, not really swimming weather

lot of places that are waist deep in water now, still not sure I'd be up for a flood swim if I could avoid it, not really swimming weather
Gosh Im sorry to hear that, I didnt realize it was that bad.

Flood water is also very heavily polluted too.

Gosh Im sorry to hear that, I didnt realize it was that bad.

Flood water is also very heavily polluted too.
I got rained on walking today to start but it's sunny now.
It's not bad around my place but I'm up a hill.

Went in today Friday morning. It was glorious, just a few people and I was doing a PULL day while the others were doing PUSH.

Mind you I lost my mind on Monday morning when I was doing a Pull day and so was every other person in the gym and there was just 5 of us. I thought Monday's were National Chest Day.
Only 1 person the manager just finishing her workout between shifts I guess but then had the place to myself again at 3pm. beauty of living in a small town only a couple of minutes drive away if you go down and there's people there it's easy enough to just go back later or do something else for a bit.

I at least actually have an idea what to do with the basics but it's nice to not have anyone else around when you are looking at some new equipment trying figure out how it exactly works haha.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back