Analysis Is Leppa the Right Man for the Job?

2 Years in, Is Leppa the Right Man for the Job?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The secret ballot may be an aspect of the constitution of our club. On many boards, if as few as 20% of board members request it then it must be performed in this way.

In the same way, there are probably specific rules around % votes in favour of the motion required in order for it to pass.

Regardless, the vote and outcome has probably occurred by now and I expect that they are discussing the implications of the decision and how to publicly/internally handle it one way or the other.

I don't really believe the secret ballot thing - it was a good line from Hammo though, he definitely knows how to drum up business. Our Constitution doesn't make any provisions for a secret ballot as far as I can tell.

And as has been mentioned, some Board members were most likely connected via phone hook up in any case.

I expect Leppa would be more than disappointed, probably closer to pissed or at least aggrieved. If it were me, I say "Your choice, you do the media". I would have nothing to say at an official presser, and I would believe I don't owe them one. Leigh may feel the same. Officially the Chairman and CEO should be adequate representation to make a statement.

So 15 mins out and no inside word from the horses mouth's? Or no journos running with the scoop that it is definite?

FOX FOOTY LIVE ‏@FOXFootyLive 1m1 minute ago
Lions players have been told Leppa will be released from his contract, reports @tommorris32:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back