Is there a bigger insult than being called 'brave'?

Remove this Banner Ad

I would have thought shithouse would be worse.

It at least is swear filtered.

I really thought the Hawks were going to pinch it for a while. Then I saw Stratts in the Caoches box.
I heard Clarko tried to kick him out but Strats really put his foot down

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh please the day Rohan and Gutherie are known as competent footballers. Is the day Gilligan tells ex number 37 of Sydney to get stuffed :)
Rohan alone would make you a four goal better side. Basically, he would drag your sack of potatoes into the finals and maybe even a score over 100 points.

Guthrie might actually give your midfield some two way running - something sorely lacking since O'Meara and Scully lost their legs.

Have some respect, minnow.

Rohan alone would make you a four goal better side. Basically, he would drag your sack of potatoes into the finals and maybe even a score over 100 points.

Guthrie might actually give your midfield some two way running - something sorely lacking since O'Meara and Scully lost their legs.

Have some respect, minnow.

Gutherie only runs one way you silly Catflog. He barely jogs when attempting to chase for the ball.

Does this loss mean the mayflowers won’t finish top 4 and entertain the football world with yet another glorious STR8SETS finals exit therefore denying Stratton his chance to be written into history as the 3rd successive Hawf captain to achieve such an honour??

I am disappoint. :(

Oh please that was a fluke

Shall I pull out the highlights of him butchering the ball creating turn over after turn over 😉😉😉

You do realise the shame was what made Cyril retire.

Poor Poppy though he had to get shamed by Rohan as well.

Oh please that was a fluke
Yeah nah, Crypil failing due to going half hearted was a prominent highlight of his “later years”.

Retired at 28, WTF who does that indeed. :$

Remove this Banner Ad

Back