Media It's time (for now)

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm not one for big media pieces in general. I'm sure many of you have noticed my absence this season. I've struggled being around the SFA in general between work and my other commitments.

I've enjoyed my time with East Side but I'm pretty much burnt out for now. I'll be dropping this cold turkey for a few seasons at least so don't bother tagging me because I'll probably ignore it.

It's been fun SFA, let's do this again in a few years time.

You have had a stellar career And will be missed.

RL balance is crucial for everyone and good for you making the call.

Hopefully you will find the time in the future and again some pleasure in this idiosyncratic joint.

Hope East Side give you a win in your final game.

I'm not one for big media pieces in general. I'm sure many of you have noticed my absence this season. I've struggled being around the SFA in general between work and my other commitments.

I've enjoyed my time with East Side but I'm pretty much burnt out for now. I'll be dropping this cold turkey for a few seasons at least so don't bother tagging me because I'll probably ignore it.

Michael J Fox Marty GIF by Back to the Future Trilogy

Perfect!

I will. I'll make sure to tag you Sunday if Essendon win ;)

dogs105 has always been ahead of me
If LOL

Just jump on the Bay with zackah but wear gumboots and a snorkel...he gets messy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry to see you go, but life comes before fantasy sports and all. It was good to have a chance to play alongside you as in the past we had been opponents so I hope you come back soon. But I wish you all the best with everything in life.

It's worse than the Carlton board. The Carlton board. No thanks
Compared to the Sweet FA the Bay is a doddle lol.

Anyhoo enjoy your break, you’ll be missed and hopefully you’ll get sucked back into this cesspit one day x
Take it easy 🖕🏻

It's worse than the Carlton board. The Carlton board. No thanks
Not sure thats possible. :eek:

Sad to see the Sweet FA is losing a cycling enthusiast. The thought of less Lycra will be a real disappointment for por_please_ya

Not sure thats possible. :eek:

Sad to see the Sweet FA is losing a cycling enthusiast. The thought of less Lycra will be a real disappointment for por_please_ya
Come to the cycling board. It's actually pretty good.

I think you have made a grave mistake with this announcement.

You should have just drifted off into the wgaf ether.

Your mystique might have been enhanced some.

Then again, did it ever exist in the first place ?

Look into the mirror and ask yourself this question.

Backwards.

Who are you?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back