Scape Goat Iva and Ben's BDSM dungeon of Gold Coast SUNS negativity

Remove this Banner Ad

Ratten allegedly getting the sack after re-sign 2 more years this year.

I’m sure a few in here pray Dew gets the same.

Been pushed to Wednesday, Mark has a personal issue tomorrow now, hopefully that’s sacking Cameron

Can you ask about Jeremy and his future. Is there any open discussion about him remaining beyond 2023? Or do both parties expect to part ways next season?

Can you ask about Jeremy and his future. Is there any open discussion about him remaining beyond 2023? Or do both parties expect to part ways next season?

Would like to add on, what Rowell & Andersons contract talks are like too!

And if Luko is gonna be forward again

Iva Bigun i think we should ask about crowd atmosphere.

Since rankine basically said he left because of the Adelaide oval crowd and family at home games.

What steps could they take to improve attendance and atmosphere.

1. More family friendly game times?
2. Fix the long time public transport issues?
3. Anything else that has been raised here before about cheer squad

Those seem like semi achievable outcomes to me.

Iva Bigun
2. Fix the long time public transport issues?

Those seem like semi achievable outcomes to me.

When I visit the GC to see family I swear every 2nd house has a “Trams Outta Palmy” sign on it so good luck getting the public to agree to any mass transport infrastructure. Busses won’t cut it either, not for a footy game. Has to be a train or tram line

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Ask him about having more GA bays.
Most games the GA bays are soldnout or close to it. People see our empty red seats on tv and wonder why noone goes. When its pointed out that those empty red seats are mostly $40-$50 each they freak out

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Iva Bigun is going to need multiple notebooks of questions at this rate.
I’m going to have to prune the list a little. I will publish a list before Wednesday but the basis will be

WTF is going on with player management and how are you ensuring is doesn’t continue. Do you understand the impact it is having on the brand

Who are we likely to lose next year, Sharp, Fiorini etc

Rebranding

Dews standing, what is a pass mark in 2023. Why was he re-signed mid year when there was no need to

Last edited:
I’m going to have to prune the list a little. I will publish a list before Wednesday but the basis will be

WTF is going on with player management and how are you ensuring is doesn’t continue. Do you understand the impact it is having on the brand

Who are we likely to lose next year, Sharp, Fiorini etc

Rebranding

Dews standing, what is a pass mark in 2023. Why was he re-signed mid year when there was no need to
We clash a lot but you're a good man for taking everyone's questions 👍

When I visit the GC to see family I swear every 2nd house has a “Trams Outta Palmy” sign on it so good luck getting the public to agree to any mass transport infrastructure. Busses won’t cut it either, not for a footy game. Has to be a train or tram line

A Tram spur from Broadbeach to Nerang would work wonders but not happening until at least the works down to the airport are done.

I think most of us in Melbourne would appreciate the club looking at it's Vic member options.

It just should not cost more to be a 3 game member than buying L2 tickets on the day.

$149 for 3 games is daylight robbery when GA is just $22.

Want more Vic members - don't fleece the few supporters here in Vic who cop mockery on a daily basis! ;)

I'll still go to the games, but I'd rather help the club out with a membership.

But not at double general admission prices.

Only club in the AFL who's members in Vic pay more than on the day prices.

Thanks Iva (PM me again later buddy) to catch up next season

A Tram spur from Broadbeach to Nerang would work wonders but not happening until at least the works down to the airport are done.

Train line down to coolangatta and connect the tram line to nerang station via metricon stadium would be the best you could hope for. You’ll never get the convenience of the MCG or Docklands with a stadium at carrara but that’s just the hand we were dealt

Train line down to coolangatta and connect the tram line to nerang station via metricon stadium would be the best you could hope for. You’ll never get the convenience of the MCG or Docklands with a stadium at carrara but that’s just the hand we were dealt

I reckon they need to run a spur to Robina.
Not sure if that's from Broadbeach or Burleigh
Burleigh probably makes mores sense because it would service Reedy Creek heavy rail

I think most of us in Melbourne would appreciate the club looking at it's Vic member options.

It just should not cost more to be a 3 game member than buying L2 tickets on the day.

$149 for 3 games is daylight robbery when GA is just $22.

Want more Vic members - don't fleece the few supporters here in Vic who cop mockery on a daily basis! ;)

I'll still go to the games, but I'd rather help the club out with a membership.

But not at double general admission prices.

Only club in the AFL who's members in Vic pay more than on the day prices.

Thanks Iva (PM me again later buddy) to catch up next season

Please email this to membership because there’s a few been asking for a membership change every year but from the looks of the membership renewal email yesterday memberships will be the same

Remove this Banner Ad

Back