Scape Goat Iva and Ben's BDSM dungeon of Gold Coast SUNS negativity

Remove this Banner Ad

Potential ad, Wanted GCFC coach

Do you dream of leading a team of perennial overpaid under achievers. Do you have a passion to rake in money year upon year using the promise of future success without ever actually having to deliver?

Then call 1800herewegoagain as we need you to take our money

Now for anyone, overly sensitive please see the joke and frustration in this post

This is why the basement was created

So you can vent your fusteration in a safe space

Am I happy that it's in use this season? Absolutely not, Do you lot know how much to costs to run the air con in this joint?

I was hoping to rent it out to other teams like an AirBNB

So if we get thumped by Essendon Dews job has to be on the line. Just should have knifed him when there was some good coach options available….

Who’s left out there now? Giving an untested guy the job clearly didn’t work with Dew…. Leon Cameron? Got the link with Craig Cameron and Wayne Campbell

So if we get thumped by Essendon Dews job has to be on the line. Just should have knifed him when there was some good coach options available….

Who’s left out there now? Giving an untested guy the job clearly didn’t work with Dew…. Leon Cameron? Got the link with Craig Cameron and Wayne Campbell
Leon Cameron getting paid few hundred k a year to coach the Swans Academy. Basically zero pressure
Gets to continue living in Sydney - his kids are 11-16-18

Why would he ever want to give that up.

Dew has had 6 years or so in the job - should be able to match it with any team by now as plenty of bottom teams have gone past us.

Premiers, finalists, top 4 from last year shouldn’t matter - if we can only beat the bottom 4-8 teams we’re wasting time in this league.

Any Melbourne club fans wouldn’t be happy with it and they would have sacked the coach by now - we should have the same expectations. With Bob East as the new chairman he needs to set the standards - Dew, Evans need to go - full clean out.

Dew has had 6 years or so in the job - should be able to match it with any team by now as plenty of bottom teams have gone past us.

Premiers, finalists, top 4 from last year shouldn’t matter - if we can only beat the bottom 4-8 teams we’re wasting time in this league.

Any Melbourne club fans wouldn’t be happy with it and they would have sacked the coach by now - we should have the same expectations. With Bob East as the new chairman he needs to set the standards - Dew, Evans need to go - full clean out.
Seems to be a lot of 'but Stewie's so nice', the players love him etc. He's been here for two years too long already. If we don't stand up against Essendon this week, I hope the drums start beating hard. The players also have to understand this is a contact sport - other teams seem to get that.

Seems to be a lot of 'but Stewie's so nice', the players love him etc. He's been here for two years too long already. If we don't stand up against Essendon this week, I hope the drums start beating hard. The players also have to understand this is a contact sport - other teams seem to get that.

Coach isn't there to be everyone's mate.

If the players could look him in the eye when they rocked up to the first training of the week then he wasn't hard enough on them.

Post game, he should have torn shreds off them...and then spent much of the week building their confidence again.

A good coach needs both carrot and stick, and players shouldn't doubt his willingness to provide either. If a perennial non-finals team all love their coach, then he isn't using the stick nearly enough.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The *s going on? Can we swear in this ******* thing? * me. Dew and his big ******* head. He groomed a group of 18 year old boys, sure, I'll give him that. But persisting with the 5 key forwards? Persisting with Macpherson and Constable? Oh well, as long as we bring the heat 🙄

The s going on? Can we swear in this ****** thing? * me. Dew and his big ******* head. He groomed a group of 18 year old boys, sure, I'll give him that. But persisting with the 5 key forwards? Persisting with Macpherson and Constable? Oh well, as long as we bring the heat 🙄
Not sure what anyone can say right now to make any of this feel better

The s going on? Can we swear in this ****** thing? * me. Dew and his big ******* head. He groomed a group of 18 year old boys, sure, I'll give him that. But persisting with the 5 key forwards? Persisting with Macpherson and Constable? Oh well, as long as we bring the heat 🙄
:oops::oops:

I have to say after 14 years of perennial heartache this year I nearly didn't re-sign.
Maybe I just don't see what the Club sees
I know Dew was blindsided by losing Ranks and tbh he was probably the only reason I turned up last year to watch
Now playing for my most disliked Club
FFS he went back to Shitadelaide????
I watch Collingwood and think they were 2nd last in 2021
The truth is we can't attract the players to make a full blooded finals tilt and we can't keep the ones we develop
And in this forum we're left arguing about shuffling deckchairs like DMac and Jy Farrar
So depressing

I have to say after 14 years of perennial heartache this year I nearly didn't re-sign.
Maybe I just don't see what the Club sees
I know Dew was blindsided by losing Ranks and tbh he was probably the only reason I turned up last year to watch
Now playing for my most disliked Club
FFS he went back to Shitadelaide????
I watch Collingwood and think they were 2nd last in 2021
The truth is we can't attract the players to make a full blooded finals tilt and we can't keep the ones we develop
And in this forum we're left arguing about shuffling deckchairs like DMac and Jy Farrar
So depressing
Watching other teams today, we have such a one paced midfield. It hurts us time and time again. I have fears what tomorrow may bring against a nippy Essendon midfield.

Watching other teams today, we have such a one paced midfield. It hurts us time and time again. I have fears what tomorrow may bring against a nippy Essendon midfield.
It’s hard to watch teams with fast-pace movement and attack from defence start to fly, while we are left with 10 inside mids and 1 available defender capable of hitting a target because Dew values winning the clearance over absolutely everything.

If we fail to show we learnt from last week and it’s going to be a long season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back