I've come to realise my fellow Port supporters are mostly shittrucks. Has anyone else thought the same about their fellow supporters?

Remove this Banner Ad

Byron Porkett

Club Legend
Jun 3, 2018
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Credit to the Camrys for crying out for years that Port flogs are shittrucks. I've spent years defending my fellow flogs but of late, have come to realise that Port posters are generally uber flogs.

Exhibit A, a mash from smithy7 on the Feedback Board
Oh rules are rules.
I pointed out to the Mods in the bay that a photo of the Queen was posted. I was told don't waste their time and if I do again I will get an infraction.
Hence I never report anything now.

giphy.gif

Probably no more heinous crime on BigFooty than to have a case of the Bayer_'s and hit the report button on your fellow comrades. Likewise, Port flogs generally spend their days in mindless battles with dimwitted Camry flogs and defending ancient Threads from Marto_ and Alfred_ that did nothing more than throw the club under the bus. I like nelso and old JimmyFrothyCans but the rest are by and large nuffies.

If you too cannot tolerate your fellow supporters, feel free to name and shame the dickheads in here

Last edited:

Credit to the Camrys for crying out for years that Port flogs are shittrucks. I've spent years defending my fellow flogs but of late, have come to realise that Port posters are generally uber flogs.

View attachment 682353

Probably no more heinous crime on BigFooty than to have a case of the Bayer_'s and hit the report button on your fellow comrades. Likewise, Port flogs generally spend their days in mindless battles with dimwitted Camry flogs and defending ancient Threads from Marto_ and Alfred_ that did nothing more than throw the club under the bus. I don't mind nelson and old JimmyFrothyCans but the rest are by and large nuffies.

If you too cannot tolerate your fellow supporters, feel free to name and shame the dickheads in here
I'd just like to say, great thread Porky.

I am curious though , clearly you are wearing your $900 suit. So is it tie on or tie off whilst creating this thread that clearly will be stickied and will generate legend status

View attachment 682353

Probably no more heinous crime on BigFooty than to have a case of the Bayer_'s and hit the report button on your fellow comrades. Likewise, Port flogs generally spend their days in mindless battles with dimwitted Camry flogs and defending ancient Threads from Marto_ and Alfred_ that did nothing more than throw the club under the bus. I don't mind nelson and old JimmyFrothyCans but the rest are by and large nuffies.

Im mashing on the wife, after a small exchange of heated words on the weekend in regards how long she kept me waiting to pick her up from the shops, causing me to miss 15 mins of the Mighty Tigers v druggies, she had the nerve, in her anger, to say that she hoped Richmond, my first love would lose:oops:
After resisting the urge to end our marriage on the spot, I let the wave of discust flow over me and of course I was the bigger man in the end for turning the other cheek.
Now as she cooled down with a couple of bottles of sav blanc she then had the audacity to come back in the lounge and start cheering us on, I think her ticket on the Tiger train may require revocation until her attitude changes some what.

Fairweather flogs.

Im writing this locked in the toilet, mans only safe refuge from the evil of being married with children

Pfft.

Children at play.

I can proudly report being on the knife edge of a perma ban on the back of an ill advised two week sojourn on the Carlton board.

Never again. Those campaigners are deranged, and do not take constructive criticism well.
I bet it was Malifice, and straight after the warning he told you he was a lawyer (for the 67th time)? Jokes on him, I don’t think he realises human rights lawyers are the joke lawyers of the lawyer fraternity.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 682353

Probably no more heinous crime on BigFooty than to have a case of the Bayer_'s and hit the report button on your fellow comrades. Likewise, Port flogs generally spend their days in mindless battles with dimwitted Camry flogs and defending ancient Threads from Marto_ and Alfred_ that did nothing more than throw the club under the bus. I like nelso and old JimmyFrothyCans but the rest are by and large nuffies.

Can't argue with any of this tbh

Amstaff was good campaigner, does he still post as someone else?

Melbourne supporters are lovely.

They bring cheese platters to the foott and always have a spare set of tyre chains in case you dont have a set of all terrains on your SUV!

Pfft.

Children at play.

I can proudly report being on the knife edge of a perma ban on the back of an ill advised two week sojourn on the Carlton board.

Never again. Those campaigners are deranged, and do not take constructive criticism well.
Team boards are ******* horrendous.

Credit to the Camrys for crying out for years that Port flogs are ****trucks. I've spent years defending my fellow flogs but of late, have come to realise that Port posters are generally uber flogs.

View attachment 682353

What fellow Port supporters lol? They all done gone they is

Remove this Banner Ad

Back